MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jacare: I am more than ready to step up and smash Shields......   [View Full Version]
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA » Posted 1/8/08 1:42:00AM

"I just read Jake Shields interview on mmaweekly.com and I would like to make a statement saying that I am more than ready to step up and smash Shields. I think Jake Shields ground game is overrated and I will be more then glad to end his win streak and take his belt away. So Jake, you talk the talk, but can you walk the walk, if you can, let’s do it, I accept the fight against you right now. So what's it gonna be.

And I also would like to send a message to the clown " Jason Miller , you made a huge mistake to follow me into Strikeforce" we have an unfinished business and I was afraid that I might not be able to finish it, since I came to Strikeforce, but thank's to Scott's efforts and Jason's stupidity, he signed, So now we live in the same house, and he is not welcome there" " So Jason do whatever it is that you need to do , be ready and you are next on my list, after I finish Jake"

source

Terrible matchup for jake , but i would like to see it

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Man.. you gotta love Jacare I think he would destroy Shields

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

Jacare is better than Shields at Shield's game. I hope it happens.

Nightmare27 » Posted 1/22/07 8:46:00PM

Jacare is the man!! Hey fleek if you have a man crush on Torres then I definetly have one on Jacare. I wake up every morning a drink me a tall glass of Jacare lemonade!

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

I would love to see him smash Shields. Let's see how Jake responds to some of his own medicine. Shields needs a bit of a humbling, I think he believes he's a lot better than he is.

Bowen50 » Posted 6/21/07 12:42:00PM

that Strikeforce middleweight division is in big trouble with Jacare in the mix. i have a feeling Shields and Mayhem are going to be eating their words pretty soon.

RMFG_187 » Posted 6/25/07 4:06:00AM

Shields will win, He is a BB, has VERY VERY underated striking. Jacare has a glass chin. a TD, some GnP will open Jacare for a sub. I kno Jacare is one of the best Grapplers in MMA, but its a lot different trying to pull a sweep when your getting fed in the face. The only top fighter Jacare has beaten IMO is Mayhem, and Mayhem isnt even top 10. Shields is Top 10, and has one of the best camps at cesar gracie. But i will tell you what, i would LOVE to see Nick Diaz vs Jacare.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Well a fight needs to happen soon. I'd rather see Jacare vs Shields.

Nightmare27 » Posted 1/22/07 8:46:00PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Shields will win, He is a BB, has VERY VERY underated striking. Jacare has a glass chin. a TD, some GnP will open Jacare for a sub. I kno Jacare is one of the best Grapplers in MMA, but its a lot different trying to pull a sweep when your getting fed in the face. The only top fighter Jacare has beaten IMO is Mayhem, and Mayhem isnt even top 10. Shields is Top 10, and has one of the best camps at cesar gracie. But i will tell you what, i would LOVE to see Nick Diaz vs Jacare.

You're joking right? Shields is going to take Jacare down and open him up for a sub?? Shields striking is very, very underated?? You want to talk about black belts yet you forget to mention Jacare is a BB in judo as well as BJJ. Shield can take his American JJ and shove it!! I cant believe Caesar Gracie lets Jake get away with that crap.

Jesse_Canadian_MMA » Posted 1/11/08 5:48:00PM

Souza all the way, I'm looking forward to someone beating Shields and Miller???I think Miller would lose against either of these two if either one happens or happens again

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I love it! Strikeforce now has enough quality fighters in one weight division to actually spend time talking about. I really think this would be a much more competitive fight. Not sure who I would take, but I don't see Miller beating Jacare in any way.

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA » Posted 1/8/08 1:42:00AM

Posted by RMFG_187

LMAO . Jacare would tap him quicker then it took marcelo .

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

jake ain't gonna sub him and get saved he fights jacare he is in for trouble
i hope this fight happens i would like to see this

[View Full Version of this Page]