MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
M-1 Breakthrough Main Event Payouts & Medical Suspensions   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

The Kansas Boxing Commission today revealed the main event fighter payouts and medical suspensions from Saturday's M-1 Breakthrough event. The Kansas Boxing Commission only tracks the fight purses for main-event fighters (though KBC commissioner Peter Howes said they'll expand the record-keeping in early 2010) so they only revealed that Muhammad Lawal & Mark Kerr made a combined $55,000 and that 5 medical suspensions were handed out-3 for 30 days, Kerr for 60 days and one is indefinite due to a shoulder injury.

Article

RMFG_187 » Posted 6/25/07 4:06:00AM

I have felt sorry for fighters before, but non have I felt worse about then when I saw Kerr just get dropped and pounded by King Lawal. The guy had all the talent In the world, just no discipline.

Some fighters are born, some a bread, some worked there ass' off to get where they are. i wish Kerr had the work ethic, and discipline to understand what a fighter should and shouldnt be doing outside and inside the octagon.

jahdoug » Posted 6/22/07 12:02:00PM

Posted by RMFG_187

I have felt sorry for fighters before, but non have I felt worse about then when I saw Kerr just get dropped and pounded by King Lawal. The guy had all the talent In the world, just no discipline.

Some fighters are born, some a bread, some worked there ass' off to get where they are. i wish Kerr had the work ethic, and discipline to understand what a fighter should and shouldnt be doing outside and inside the octagon.

Dude he was addicted to all sorts of pain killers, i dont think it was work ethic.

[View Full Version of this Page]