MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
New and improved Keith Jardine ready to make a run to the top   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

link

Keith Jardine talks about fighting the best in the talent-rich 205-pound class, including former champions, Chuck Liddell, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Wanderlei Silva and Forrest Griffin, as well as other tough guys such as Brandon Vera, Houston Alexander and Wilson Gouveia.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Thiago Silva is in for a long night with Jardine.

Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

new and improved? lol

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

This is an interesting style match-up. As is always the case with any fight involving Keith Jardine

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Yep, it's either he gets TKO'ed early or he will prove to be technically superior to Thiago. Let's hope it's over in the first!

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Posted by gartface

I dont think the night will be very long for these fighters.

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

Jardine should decision Thiago Silva....I've always thought Silva to be a bit overrated.

EvenFlow » Posted 11/9/08 6:40:00PM

Posted by jae_1833

Yep, it's either he gets TKO'ed early or he will prove to be technically superior to Thiago. Let's hope it's over in the first!

Indeed, I see Jardine finishing Thiago in the 1st...or later rounds.

GrandMaster313 » Posted 6/9/07 7:01:00PM

well ****, out of those who were mentioned he is 3-5 against the top tier fighters. He hasnt fought Alexander nor Thiago. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing some rematches. its one thing Jardine does and thats make every fight interesting to watch regardless of the outcome. I hope he works on his ground game, maybe try for a takedown or 2 in a fight to mix things up. Otherwise fighters are going to get used to his aggressive unorthodox stand up. it will be interesting to see what he does with Thiago.

Shadymlm » Posted 6/23/09 1:00:00AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by xdanish020

Jardine should decision Thiago Silva....I've always thought Silva to be a bit overrated.

More like Silva is in for another win on his record type of night! Silva will be 14-1 a week from now.

And Jardine is overrated as well if not more so, him and forrest both, well maybe not Forrest anymore thanks to another Silva, hopefully this Silva can end Jardine's

BTW I'm willing to make an AV bet until the October PPV on this fight!

finnish_line » Posted 8/16/07 8:54:00AM

He's ready to make a run to the top ...unless Rashad is at the top.

AO » Posted 1/26/07 7:56:00AM

Posted by GrandMaster313

well ****, out of those who were mentioned he is 3-5 against the top tier fighters. He hasnt fought Alexander nor Thiago. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing some rematches. its one thing Jardine does and thats make every fight interesting to watch regardless of the outcome. I hope he works on his ground game, maybe try for a takedown or 2 in a fight to mix things up. Otherwise fighters are going to get used to his aggressive unorthodox stand up. it will be interesting to see what he does with Thiago.

he lost to alexander.

wrona666 » Posted 6/21/07 3:31:00PM

I see Jardine coming out to agressive and getting KO'ed in the 1st....

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by AO

Posted by GrandMaster313

he lost to alexander.

Not only lost...got OWNED by Houston.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

As for this fight...I'm going with Jardine to win via TKO.

Greg Jackson and his boys know how to beat Thiago Silva. Jardine's a tough SOB. Overrated? Please. Not as good as the fighters he lost to, maybe. But there's no way in hell he's overrated. That's nonsense.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]