MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
MMA Top 10 Bantamweights: Brian Bowles Is the Best in the World   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

For the first time in a very, very long time, Miguel Torres is not the best bantamweight in mixed martial arts. No, Brian Bowles, who dominated Torres in a first-round knockout Sunday night at WEC 42, is now the best of the bantamweights.

STORY

Jesse_Canadian_MMA » Posted 1/11/08 5:48:00PM

I still feel Torres is the best at 135, if and when they fight again, Torres takes it and then things go back to normal lol

mshalosky » Posted 2/16/09 8:09:00PM

I would put cruz in front of mizugaki and i cant beleive big frog isnt in there anywhere. I actually thought he beat mizugaki imo but i think curan definetely belongs in the top 10

copcopps » Posted 4/4/08 4:46:00PM

Curran's off my top ten, yes he lost to top competiotion but its strill a 4 fight losing streak IIRC

telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

Styles make fights and I think Bowles style is very much made to beat Torres. Bowles deserves the ranking funny thing is Torres still out ranks him in the P4P rankings. Unlike some I don't think I would take Torres in a rematch. Now that's not to say Torres isn't a really good fighter because I think he is still a great fighter I just think Bowles is tailor made to beat him.

[View Full Version of this Page]