MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Randy Couture willing to return to LHW for Machida   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
scobac » Posted 9/9/07 5:01:00PM

Could a drop to 205 pounds be in UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture’s future?

How realistic a move that is may be left to fans’ speculation, but “The Natural” has made one thing certain – he is intrigued by the possibility of stepping into the Octagon against UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Lyoto Machida.

Link

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Machida by destruction

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

Dirty boxing at it's finest

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

joshryanshepherd » Posted 2/7/08 12:44:00AM

I never count Randy out against anyone, hes a gamer and would come in with a great blue print on how to take out Ryoto.

Fox Hound- The Patriots of the Playground!

#1 in points-1st season
#1 in points- 2nd season
#1 in points- 3rd season
#1 in points- 4th season
#1 in points- 5th season

aswell as #1 in Wagers and the entire Secondary league...

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

That's a fight I'd really like to see.

chickmagnet » Posted 7/5/07 2:53:00PM

this would be bad for Randy

RNC » Posted 9/5/07 7:26:00PM

If Randy beats Nog and Rampage loses to Rashad, let's make it happen. There will be no one in line for Machida so why not.

xphycorx » Posted 7/3/07 12:48:00AM

Posted by RNC

If Randy beats Nog and Rampage loses to Rashad, let's make it happen. There will be no one in line for Machida so why not.

well what if griffin beats silva? it is possible you know. griffin should then get the next shot at machida.

joshryanshepherd » Posted 2/7/08 12:44:00AM

Posted by xphycorx

Posted by RNC

well what if griffin beats silva? it is possible you know. griffin should then get the next shot at machida.

hes got a point... how about Forrest VS Randy for a title shot? they dont like eachother anyway right?

Fox Hound- The Patriots of the Playground!

#1 in points-1st season
#1 in points- 2nd season
#1 in points- 3rd season
#1 in points- 4th season
#1 in points- 5th season

aswell as #1 in Wagers and the entire Secondary league...

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

I hope Machida is sleeping on Shogun like everyone else is.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

no way Machita is looking past anyone

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

he knows he will never get a title shot again at heavy, i don't think couture derserves a shot at machida unless he fights a rampage or evans first

Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

I would love to see Machida clap Randy.

GrandMaster313 » Posted 6/9/07 7:01:00PM

this makes no sense after he was just talking about how he can beat Brock Lesnar. I think its a load of craaaaaaap !

Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

It seems like he's looking past Nog already, has he even mentioned anything about his fight with Nog yet? or is he continuing to expand his vision to other fighters? seriously, Randy. One step at a time.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]