MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
** SEICHI IKEMOTO vs TAREC SAFFIEDINE at Dream 10 **   [View Full Version]
Jimbo » Posted 4/18/07 11:22:00PM

was just having a look at Dream 10 fight card on the official dream website and discovered a new match up.

Seichi Ikemoto (18-15-5) vs Tarec Saffiedine. (6-0)

also noticed they havent officially put up Jesse Taylor vs Dong Sik Yoon

OFFICIAL DREAM SITE

lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

Concerning this fight, the results on MMA Playground say Saffiedine won via split decision when all the sources I've seen say it was unanimous.

link 1
link 2
link 3

npayant » Posted 1/28/07 6:28:00PM

Posted by lohmann

Concerning this fight, the results on MMA Playground say Saffiedine won via split decision when all the sources I've seen say it was unanimous.

link 1
<a href="http://www.dreamofficial.com/free/fightcard/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">link 2
</a>link 3

You're right. I stayed up to watch the fights last night (actually early morning) and that was the first fight. I definitely remember it ending in a Unanimous Decision for Saffiedine.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Posted by lohmann

link 1
<a href="http://www.dreamofficial.com/free/fightcard/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">link 2
</a>link 3

I fixed it. In the future please e-mail me if I make a mistake. I am human and it does happen.

thanks

ADMIN

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

[View Full Version of this Page]