MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Don Frye the moviestar?   [View Full Version]
hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Seriously, He is in public enemies as one of the gritty bad ass G-men specifically called in to get Dillinger. It's not like the part of bad ass was a stretch for him

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Jimbo » Posted 4/18/07 11:22:00PM

He was in the movie Big Stan before as well. Its a jail comedy with Rob Schneider and Frye plays a skin head. Randy Couture and Bobbo Sappo are also in it.

I caught the end 25 minutes on JTV a couple of weeks ago and they were all featured alot.

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

he's in good with Michael Mann.. he stared in Miami vice as well

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Nothing can beat Godzilla Final Wars.
Don Frye with a Samurai sword fighting alien hordes,all the while Godzilla is deystroying Tokyo.
Not to mention you get Funaki in the film,and Gary Goodridge meets his end via Godzilla!

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Seriously, He is in public enemies as one of the gritty bad ass G-men specifically called in to get Dillinger. It's not like the part of bad ass was a stretch for him

I noticed the 'stache right away.

The movie itself...meh. 'Twas decent at best.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

I thought it was good( not great) but definitely worth seeing. When you try to make things historically accurate there is only so much you can do. Other than a few things that have historically been under dispute, like who shot Floyd first, I thought they did a good job with it. Also the acting was top notch IMO.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I KNEW I SAW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was bothering me so much since i saw the preview...i'm glad i'm not crazy haha...well at least not because of this

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

i saw johnny depp when they were filming here in milwaukee, but i would have much rather seen don frye. i wonder if the casting directors just think that tom selleck got really surly when he comes in to read for them.

The_Ho_Bag » Posted 10/13/07 9:10:00PM

i just realized channing tatum was in it too lol =pretty boy Floyd

[View Full Version of this Page]