MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Michael Jackson Dies   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
chuckw94 » Posted 6/22/07 12:44:00AM

Good Riddance!! the world is a little safer with him gone. sorry to his family but good bye to him.

ChokeUout » Posted 6/28/07 1:48:00PM

I'm rather disgusted at some of the responses in this thread....Good riddance? wow

Yeah, some of the things he did were disgusting, and i am 100% against all of it. But I would never wish death on anyone. THere's alot of sickos out there, but i personally think it's wrong to have an invisible checklist to cross names off from when someone dies. I wasn't a fan of the person, but I pray for his family and hopes he rests in peace.

Still, as an entertainer in his prime, there was nobody better. He went downhill really fast, but it's still sad to see someone die. I wish death on nobody, and it's not my place or anyone's place to judge in my opinion.

Oh well, that's my opinion.

JuggaloWarrior878 » Posted 1/15/07 11:33:00AM

Very sad news one of the greatest of all time much respect R.I.P. Now its time to gety drunk and listen to my Michael Jackson greatest hits cds.

bojangalz » Posted 5/25/07 9:00:00PM

Seriously...Who gives a rats ass. Lots of people died today.

owen1 » Posted 6/22/07 10:22:00AM

R.I.P to the king of pop
People shouldn't be too bitter bout him.Remember he was proven innocent(although in a f'd up justice system).There is a major chance all the child molestation stuff isn't true and POSSIBLY led to a good mans downfall.He was robbed of a childhood and was probobly jus trying too recapture it.Nothing sinister IMO.

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

It's sad news, he was a great performer. And who ever posted the "good riddance" stuff, that's just uncalled for, his personal life aside you don't say that about the dead, it's disrespectful.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Posted by chuckw94

Good Riddance!! the world is a little safer with him gone. sorry to his family but good bye to him.

Bout sums it up for me.if he wasn't rich and famous he would be in Prison anyway.One less ped for children & parents to fear in my book.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

ehh he put on the best concert I ever went to and I'm sad to see him go. I have 3 daughters myself and have norespect for the parents that let their child stay with someone they didnt know the kids parents put them in a place they shouldn't have ever been in. plus what proof was there really 20min ain't gonna fix a kid who was molested nothing came out so to me its a bummer but thats life.

R.I.P

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

chuckw94 » Posted 6/22/07 12:44:00AM

i posted good riddance. i didn't wish death upon him, but i'm not crying for him either. if someone ever touched one of my kids or nieces or nephews i would do something very bad that i can't say on here. so singing career aside i say good riddance to a very bad man. flame away

The_Ho_Bag » Posted 10/13/07 9:10:00PM

Posted by ChokeUout

I'm rather disgusted at some of the responses in this thread....Good riddance? wow

Yeah, some of the things he did were disgusting, and i am 100% against all of it. But I would never wish death on anyone. THere's alot of sickos out there, but i personally think it's wrong to have an invisible checklist to cross names off from when someone dies. I wasn't a fan of the person, but I pray for his family and hopes he rests in peace.

Still, as an entertainer in his prime, there was nobody better. He went downhill really fast, but it's still sad to see someone die. I wish death on nobody, and it's not my place or anyone's place to judge in my opinion.

Oh well, that's my opinion.

i have respect for what the man did : he was a great artist and did a lot .

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

he was never convicted. did he do anything? who knows, thats between him and whoever hes with now and frankly it sickens me to think that he would do that. i really think he was just a messed up child star that had little to no basic people skills and the things he did and thought were innocent like having sleepovers were not remotely close to anything thats acceptable to any normal persons standards. there are literally hundreds of kids whose families he took care of when they were sick or dying so there was some good there no matter what he was accused of, and i still hold on to hope that he didnt do anything he was accused of that crosses the line. if he did though(and not to turn this into a religious thing) he will get whats coming IMO, and if he didnt hopefully his tarnished image will one day be cleaned up. the resentment towards him is natural though, we are kind of a guilty until proven innocent society, and hurting children in any way is 100% wrong and should be viewed in the worst possible light so i can understand some of the responses. hes a polarizing figure and theres going to be hate where theres love when it comes to a person like that.

Canadian-Pain » Posted 6/22/07 11:51:00AM

Amazing talent, most genius are a little insane. No clue what to make of the whole kid issue (it was never provent and are we not innocent until PROVEN guilty) He was massive for helping Children, countries, charities.

When you look back on the Jackson 5, to Thriller and Bad and then to see the guy turn white and look like plastic merry the daughter of Elvis, then the whole kid situation to dead at 50

wow ....HIStory indeed, if he had ever wrote a true bio it would sell a billion copys

poor Farrah as well for being shadowed.

RIP Jacko and Farrah.

lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

While I don't think he was a great artist except for possibly a few years in the late 70's, he did definitely have a immeasurable cultural impact. Whatever Jackson did with music, fashion, etc. in the 80's was immediately cool, however corny it seems in retrospect.

I'm not going to defend Jackson's indefensible alleged actions that he was put on trial for, but I do think he had a hard life. The man had no childhood, and it's probably developmentally problematic when you are forced into the work of an adult before you're able to even think like an adult. As for his actions as a father, it must have been difficult to protect his children from the media who wanted to turn them into public property as soon as they were born.

4u2nv » Posted 5/12/08 12:26:00PM

wow everywhere i go there's good and bad opinions of his death.. So RIP MJ and im sorry for all the crap people are saying. Lets only hope the handful of people that would care for them when they die don't say anything remotely as bad as their saying about u. Its truly a sad day for many reasons, including his death.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

A BAD day.....

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]