MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Marcus Davis: Dan Hardy Got in My Head at UFC 99   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Marcus Davis and Dan Hardy engaged in a long, drawn-out war of words prior to their fight at UFC 99 on Saturday, and Davis now says that verbal battle helped Hardy win their physical battle in the Octagon.

STORY

billycarnage » Posted 7/30/07 3:23:00PM

If anyone has a link to this fight (not RUTUBE cause it doen't play on my PC) I will give you mad props. I picked Dan and i thought he did great but I admit I thought the decision could have gone either way. I want to watch it again with an unbias opinion and see if Marcus won as decicively as he says. I dont mind seeing it again. This fight made me a big fan of The Outlaw. He is awesome.

Wolf » Posted 1/14/07 11:32:00PM

watched the espn mmalive show. they showed the fight stats for it and Davis apparantly won every category as far as striking/wrestling/sub attempts/etc.

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

ESPN must have some interesting stats then, Fight metric had it almost even with a slight edge to Hardy, and the 10 point must decision to Davis.

I dont know how anyone could say either won every category of the fight.

Hats off to Davis for admitting Hardy got into his head, that can't be easy for a pro fighter to admit.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i still think marcus should have won
that's why home advantage is a strength especially for over seas

edge0125 » Posted 1/24/07 7:01:00PM

Marcus lost fair in square. He needs to put this loss behind him and just move on.

[View Full Version of this Page]