Pearson - Submission 2 5%
Pearson - Decision 9 21%
Winner - t(ko) 12 29%
Winner - Submission 7 17%
Winner - Decision 9 21%

Ross Pearson vs. Andre Winner   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
chickmagnet » Posted 7/5/07 2:53:00PM

This should be a great fight. I believe Andre has the quicker hands, but Ross is a little pitbul, and very aggressive. I think Ross will frustrate Andre with his foward style, and I think its oing to be hard for Andre to capitalize with a big shot. Cameron Dollar was able to take Andre down, and Ross is a stronger and better wrestler than Dollar.

Therefor I see Ross winning a Unanimous Decision, but it will be an action packed fight.

KaibaThedon » Posted 3/25/09 9:45:00PM

pretty close, and i hope his shoulder doesnt pop out at an inoppritune time, but i will take ross pearson by 29-28 29-28 30-27 unanimous deci

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

copcopps » Posted 4/4/08 4:46:00PM

Ross will do what the other British Ross didn't do and win by tko

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

This is going to be an absolutly awesome fight. I think Ross will beable to take Winner down but im not sure if he can keep him there for to long, but I think he'll get the nod based on takedowns. Im expecting it to look like Taylor vs Kelly during the stand up though. Cant wait.

mentalcase » Posted 1/23/08 2:35:00AM

they both fought Abdul Mohamed last year Winner had a draw, Pearson lost by decision so im going with Winner by UD

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Im thinking this fight reminds me of the TUF 5 finale, Diaz had more chance of winning by stoppage but Manny had a good chance of controlling Diaz and winning by decision.

I think Winner has a better chance of causing the stoppage, but I think Ross will do enough to win by decision. Expect to see both guys in the UFC afterwards though.

I personally hope that Jason Dent and Cameron Dollar get to face off. Both had a good showing overall in there fights IMO.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i goota go with winner
i mean ross couldn't even finish tubby dent for god sakes
winner will catch him on something on the ground

SociopathX » Posted 3/24/08 8:25:00PM

I hope they tie and both don't get a contract... Demarcus is the only decent one left. oh and frank if he wins

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

Based on their semi-final fights, I'm saying Winner takes it.

Bloodhound » Posted 5/27/08 1:50:00PM

should be a good fight but i got Andre Winner

Posted by SociopathX

I hope they tie and both don't get a contract... Demarcus is the only decent one left. oh and frank if he wins

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

I think Winner should take this one pretty easily wherever it goes.

I like Ross' style, though. Dude is a brawler for damn sure.

Posted by Jackelope

I think Winner should take this one pretty easily wherever it goes.

I like Ross' style, though. Dude is a brawler for damn sure.

Winner is not that good on the ground. I was honestly shocked to see him pulling off that triangle from the mount, but I think if he tried anything like that againt Ross hed just get dumped on his head. If the fight stays standing, Winner should take it for sure, but if Ross puts him on his back, he should beable to control the action.

Dont take my word for it though. Ive litterally only got Ross and Ian Frreman to root for from my area so im going to be bias..... lol.

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

LOL yeah that would give you some bias, but it's all good.

I like Ross aggressive style, and his wrestling seems solid, but I can't help but think that against a lanky guy on the bottom his aggressiveness could get him in trouble. Then again, he displayed some pretty good top control against Dent, so who knows. I only know what I've seen on the show, and Winner's jits didn't look that bad to me

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i goota go with winner
i mean ross couldn't even finish tubby dent for god sakes
winner will catch him on something on the ground

I also went with Winner, but it wasn't because Pearson couldn't finish Dent. Tibau and Huerta couldn't finish Jason either, so I don't know what surprised you about that. I think if Jason had went in and made it a grappling battle for 3 rounds instead of trying to impress Dana, he would have had a much better chance of beating Ross.

Anyways, back on topic. I think Winner has the all around better game at this point and will win a close decision.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]