MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Why isn't MMA sanctioned in Maryland?   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

"Why isn't MMA sanctioned in Maryland?" My good friend Colin (himself an avid MMA fan) posed me this question the other day and the question inspired not only this blog entry but what will be increased coverage of this issue on my part in future articles.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

bayonetxwork » Posted 2/2/07 7:39:00AM

Thats great to see that someone is actually taking the time to side with MMA. I'm from Maryland and roughly 30min from Baltimore, so it would be great to see it get sanctioned here.

xxTapoutxx » Posted 1/16/07 8:26:00PM

same here

i would love to see some mma events in maryland

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

I'm in Carroll County but was born and raised in PG County. DC is having a card May 12. I'll be there

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

[View Full Version of this Page]