MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
That Damn Buzzing Bug wont shut up on the Website so annoying   [View Full Version]
www-WeLoan-us » Posted 1/17/07 8:46:00AM

on the other ads at least you can click a stop button . this thing you have to shoot or click to another page.

deadcore » Posted 1/31/07 12:55:00PM

if you use firefox get the adblock add-on and there will be no buzzing ads.

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

or use avant and do the same thing,
if you want the buzzing fly to stop, just refresh the page, more likely than not it will stop.

fedorwins1 » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

i couldn't find out what it was for the longest time lol. I was looking around for a real fly.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by deadcore

Im not sure what i have on my comp. But it says 229 blocked. So im happy. I have never seen a add on this site. Although i always get pop ups for poker and some CID crap.

Mastodon2 » Posted 3/14/07 4:45:00PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by deadcore

Im not sure what i have on my comp. But it says 229 blocked. So im happy. I have never seen a add on this site. Although i always get pop ups for poker and some CID crap.

My pop up blocker had a counter, it got to 9999 then it never reset itself, and I removed the counter from my tool bar since it was useless. The thing still works though, I still get the little ( ! ) Icon next to my mouse everytime I block on, and I never hear that damn fly, I get it on some other sites though

Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

I have IE 7 and it works fine, no pop-up ads

deadcore » Posted 1/31/07 12:55:00PM

IE anything is terrible

[View Full Version of this Page]