MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Street Fight Videos   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Mayo » Posted 1/25/07 1:57:00PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

yeah,i know the backfist to the girl was light,the guy wasnt trying to knock her out with it,but must annoy..and i watched it again...and no way did the girl throw her head back in any way...you could also hear the smacking sound when it connected.....

if a guy was throwing bombs at you, wouldnt you throw your head back with every punch like "stunt fighters" do? its called natural instincts...

and if it is staged...they deserve an Oscar!

I'm just surprised that the guys didn't try to throw any punches at all and why they didn't try to duck or tackle the guy.

My first instinct would be to try to throw at least one punch, and if I'm getting whaled on I would try to duck at least once and maybe even try to dive for his legs and take him down.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by loller90278

street fights updated daily

god damn you for that i just wasted an hour of my life watching those, lol there was some funny shit on there, i liked the big black wife beating her hubby up and dragging him down the street

Trapt1nw0nder » Posted 2/1/07 12:30:00AM

Posted by Mayo

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

yeah,i know the backfist to the girl was light,the guy wasnt trying to knock her out with it,but must annoy..and i watched it again...and no way did the girl throw her head back in any way...you could also hear the smacking sound when it connected.....

if a guy was throwing bombs at you, wouldnt you throw your head back with every punch like "stunt fighters" do? its called natural instincts...

and if it is staged...they deserve an Oscar!

I'm just surprised that the guys didn't try to throw any punches at all and why they didn't try to duck or tackle the guy.

My first instinct would be to try to throw at least one punch, and if I'm getting whaled on I would try to duck at least once and maybe even try to dive for his legs and take him down.

They were pussies...smart pussies....if they would of fought back they would of just gotten their ass beat harder

Mastodon2 » Posted 3/14/07 4:45:00PM

Posted by Mayo

I don't know man, I might be contradicting myself but there are some street fights that I find just disgusting like that one you posted. I mean why the hell did that guy keep kneeing him in the jaw while he was out cold. That's where I draw the line. I know the term "street fight" can mean just about anything, but I'm hoping for some links to quality fights like the one I posted.

He was a scumbag, he deserved it.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]