MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Dana Talks Kimbo on TUF   [View Full Version]
nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

http://thegarv.com/2009/06/02/kimbo-slice-in-the-tuf-house/

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

WOW

whardin19 » Posted 7/25/07 9:08:00PM

Kimbo no matter how much smack I've talked about him stepped up big. I agree with Dana. I can't wait to see what he does. If any of these guys in the house have a ground game they'd be stupid to stand with this guy.

xphycorx » Posted 7/3/07 12:48:00AM

i'm not a big kimbo fan at all, but i think it would be pretty cool if he actually won the next season. i will definitely be rooting for him. i hope he ends up on rampage's team. him and rampage together would be crazy.

gabe531 » Posted 6/2/07 12:26:00PM

if kimbo wins this season it will be bad for mma/ufc. it will come across as scripted (wwe style) and set the sport back and i dont think we have to worry about that. i just hope he wins a fight much like spike and ufc hope because that way the ratings will be up.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by gabe531

if kimbo wins this season it will be bad for mma/ufc. it will come across as scripted (wwe style) and set the sport back and i dont think we have to worry about that. i just hope he wins a fight much like spike and ufc hope because that way the ratings will be up.

How can you script fights? If Kimbo wins the season against numerous other guys, how could that be bad? The man is a huge draw already, and if he wins a popular MMA reality show, that will boost his popularity amongst UFC fans and give legitimacy to the hardcores who thought he was a joke.

SPARX » Posted 1/25/07 8:17:00PM

It wouldn't be bad at all. Kimbo winning TUF and fighting in the UFC means this guy is cleaning his life up, and make salary legitimately.

[View Full Version of this Page]