MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou vs. Gegard Mousasi confirmed for DREAM Super Hulk Tournament   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

FiveOuncesOfPain.com has recently been informed by sources close to the situation that Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou will be facing off with Gegard Mousasi in the next round of DREAM’s Super Hulk Tournament.

Sokoudjou rebounded from consecutive losses at the hands of Luiz Arthur Cane and Renato “Babalu” Sobral when he stopped the much larger Jan Nortge by TKO with a storm of punches in the first round of the DREAM Super Hulk Tournament .

LINK

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

OH this means Minowaman vs HMC, I'm calling it now, Minowaman by submission, he did it to Giant Silva he can do it to HMC.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Looks like Gegard via sub and another sub involving a leg for Minowa. I'm thinking heel hook. Anyone know what size HMC feet are?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

sclasclemski » Posted 3/28/09 12:47:00PM

yeah this seems like an easy round to pick...but I guess we could be surprised...I can't wait to see the mousasi v Babalu fight...and actually this fight against Soko is a little intriguing as well.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

if gegard can pull it off beat thierry and babulu he should be early candidate for fighter of the year

[View Full Version of this Page]