MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Dana White announces ‘UFC Undisputed 2010' video game at the VGA ceremony on Spike TV   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

UFC President Dana White took the stage at the 2009 Video Game Awards (VGA) airing on Spike TV last Thursday, May 28 at 11PM ET for one of his patented ’special announcements.’

White informed viewers that THQ would be releasing ‘UFC Undisputed 2010,’ a sequel to the immensely popular ‘2009' version that hit shelves earlier this month to the delight of fans and gamers worldwide.

LINK

bojangalz » Posted 5/25/07 9:00:00PM

'09 was an ambitious undertaking, and the powers that be at THQ have even said there is still a lot that they need to improve. I think they'll continue to get stronger as they go. I'm very glad to see that it' will in fact be a yearly release.

ThePlague » Posted 8/23/07 9:55:00PM

Good thing 2009 is already an amazing game, with a year of adding new elements and polishing, 2010 is gonna be perfect!

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

I'd like to see some changes in the submission system, button mashing sucks, it's way to hard so sub someone and way to easy to just ko people with the ducking hook move, all in all I like the game. I just think they need to balance it some more.

Pskinner_mma314 » Posted 8/2/08 4:16:00PM

awesome

maybe subs will be easier and maybe, JUST MAYBE we will get to use the actual UFC fighters that are already on the game in career mode.......that made me really upset

sclasclemski » Posted 3/28/09 12:47:00PM

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii
that is all

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by sclasclemski

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii
that is all

I would love that too, but i just can't see it.

[View Full Version of this Page]