MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
I Need Help   [View Full Version]
blinkyJCA » Posted 5/25/09 10:02:00PM

Hey, i jusst made an account and i really don't know what you do here, so could some people help me out

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

Well my friend Sweet Jay took me to that video arcade in town, right, and they don't speak English there, so Jay got into a fight and he's all, "Hey quit hasslin' me cuz' I don't speak French" or whatever! And then the guy said something in Paris talk, and I'm like, "Just back off!" And they're all, "Get out!" And we're like, "Make me!" It was cool.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by zephead

Well my friend Sweet Jay took me to that video arcade in town, right, and they don't speak English there, so Jay got into a fight and he's all, "Hey quit hasslin' me cuz' I don't speak French" or whatever! And then the guy said something in Paris talk, and I'm like, "Just back off!" And they're all, "Get out!" And we're like, "Make me!" It was cool.

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

Posted by zephead

Paris talk

bummmmmmmmp

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by Pookie

bummmmmmmmp

I thought you said DTM was the author!

You're banned.

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Pookie

bummmmmmmmp

I thought you said DTM was the author!

You're banned.

Sometimes, i don't know the difference between awesome and amazing.

[View Full Version of this Page]