MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
The Fringe: An interview with Diego 'The Nightmare' Sanchez   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

Diego "The Nightmare" Sanchez is focused on Josh Koscheck.
He ought to be. Every time Sanchez steps into the Octagon, he puts his perfect MMA record (17-0 overall, 6-0 UFC) on the line.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

damn did he really break karos face?

bayonetxwork » Posted 2/2/07 7:39:00AM

Damn Diego really likes to hear himself talk. Each question requires about 4 paragraphs lmao.

yjt » Posted 2/28/07 8:39:00PM

Notice hoe the guys from Ultimate Fighter show count their wins but not their loses...? What's up with that?

pharside » Posted 4/2/07 8:53:00PM

He's 17-0, no if ands or buts. Whats him being on TUF have anything to do with his record?

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

Posted by bayonetxwork

Damn Diego really likes to hear himself talk. Each question requires about 4 paragraphs lmao.

Yeah and some of it is blatantly made up. For example, the comment about Joe Riggs.

Ask Joe Riggs, when he never got knocked out, if I punch hard, and he'll tell you "S***, man, I don't know what happened."

I recall an interview with Riggs that said the punch wasn't hard at all. It was the knee that knocked him out.

I wonder what other things Diego said in this interview are figments of his imagination.

He talks about Koshcheck making excuses for not winning their fight in TUF, but Diego just spout off a list of excuses for having it go to a decision.

The sad thing is, I don't know if a loss will deflate Diego's head at all. It's a shame, he's a good fighter, but is not a good representative of the sport. IMO

[View Full Version of this Page]