MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Heath Herring Out of UFC 99   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
BrutalKnockOut » Posted 7/8/07 11:40:00PM

"Texas Crazy Horse" Heath Herring Withdraws from UFC 99

Heath Herring is battling an illness that will keep him out of the gym, and the co main event spot for UFC 99 is now empty.

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

Mirko to the rescue I guess--although I'm not sure if a bout with Al-Turk could be considered a co-main event. I suppose since they shifted Todd Duffee off his bout with Al-Turk, he is probably the most likely candidate as a replacement.

TNPanther78 » Posted 5/10/09 12:03:00PM

Dang that sucks, would love to see CC come in and find a fight for Mustapha.

chickmagnet » Posted 7/5/07 2:53:00PM

I say Dos Santos or Carwin

Mirko shouldnt take this fight right now in his career. He should get the win against Al Turk, and then look for a contention spot afterwards.

If not Dos Santos or Carwin, maybe Kongo?

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

well that ****** sucks, not because i was so excited to see herring, i wanted to see velazquez against a formidable foe, guess we will have to wait a little longer.

WheelchairBandit » Posted 7/14/08 1:31:00AM

Herring should be thankful he got sick-Cain was an absolutley horrible matchup for him and a one way ticket out of the UFC.

I don't think the UFC is going to matchup Cain with Cro-Cop.They want Cro-Cop to get back to his winning ways,and matching him up against someone like Cain on less than a month's notice,and coming off of knee surgery to boot,wouldn't be kosher.

They will most likely stick with Cro-Cop vs. Al-Turk,and have Cain fight either Al-Turk's origanal opponent (Duffee?),or someone else.Maybe Kongo?

WB.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

my guess is cain fights duffee now with maybe hardy vs davis as co main event

xphycorx » Posted 7/3/07 12:48:00AM

what's with all the injuries lately!?!?

Loot613 » Posted 4/2/07 3:58:00AM

Damn I was looking forward to that fight too... Cain can't fight another can....

Cain Velasquez vs. Crop Cop/Kongo/Carwin

Dos Santos vs. of those that doesn't fight Cain

NaziZombie » Posted 4/23/09 3:53:00AM

It will now be the Cro main event!

Man this card is sick. This PPV is on live at 5am here, I will be there with bells on.

sclasclemski » Posted 3/28/09 12:47:00PM

Definitely give Cain the easy bout, hate to sound like a boxing fan but I think he could use another notch then maybe give him Cheick...although kongos probably getting the next title shot...eliminator...check v carwin

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Cain gets a UFC new comer.

Props to anyone who can guess the next person to pull out from their next bout.

RearNakedJoke » Posted 8/11/08 6:25:00PM

if they need a big fight for a co-main event they could move mirko vs cain. i dont know if thats what id like to see personally. id like to see crocop get a chance to break in that new knee on al turks head and maybe see cain vs carwin, that would be a fight!

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Put your money on Duffee...

Loot613 » Posted 4/2/07 3:58:00AM

I can't see them doing Cain vs Carwin because they're both undefeated and it hasn't been hyped enough, plus both guys would want a full training camp and I beleive Carwin had some issues during the Gonzaga fight.... I see Cain and Carwin both being in the UFC for a long time and contending in the HW division possibly both becoming champ at some point and I beleive they will end up fighting 3 times like one of those good trilogys... I hope soo.... but not starting now....

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]