MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC's Anthony Johnson: Feud with John Howard far from over   [View Full Version]
Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

"I respect every fighter in the business," Johnson said. "I'm not the type to come out and say any negative things. [Howard] just rubbed me the wrong way.

"He said as soon as he gets the chance to fight me, he's going to hop on it. John, if you fight me I'm going to kick you in your [expletive] mouth and knock your teeth straight. Trust me."

link

tlangley » Posted 9/23/07 8:34:00PM

Johnson's a beast man. i'm glad he's in that new video game coming out soon

Drudinh » Posted 12/17/07 6:19:00PM

Link not working

Ok we are all cool now

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Both of these guys have monstrous physical strength, but I think I'll be taking Johnson by superior striking. Howard has some pretty impressive slams in his arsenal though.

team_demon_fighter » Posted 12/29/08 8:03:00PM

this is sweet, a hyping up of a fight that isnt even taking place.. im so excited to see this fight not happen! lol... they should both just stop talking for real, and focus on the ufc and thier upcoming fights, bcuz they arent obviously fighting each other anytime soon.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

these two will fight each other before the year is out

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

these two will fight each other before the year is out

...yeah this is the kind of feud that the UFC loves and promotes the bejesus out of. I can dig it.

bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

Howard is a tough guy, but I think johnsons' strikes will eat him up.

[View Full Version of this Page]