MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Paul Kelly warns Junie Browning: “I’ll turn your hair red”   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

“I don’t care he lost by guillotine because so have I, it means ****. I just wanna fight him because he’s pissed me off”

“I’ll kick his ass anywhere and everywhere and make his hair turn red.”

link

fizzle » Posted 12/23/08 10:54:00PM

Junie has done something rather clever here. By polarizing himself to such a degree and getting under so many people's skin, they have to keep him around because all these fighters are pissed off at him and want to fight him to "settle up". It keeps Junie in the octagon, win or lose. I'm not saying I like Junie, but more and more i see him as playing a character and not actually that unbalanced. Kid's got issues but i think he plays those up to be a commodity so that people continually want to see if fight if only to watch him lose. Kelly by UD.

Drudinh » Posted 12/17/07 6:19:00PM

I don't know. this isn't the WWE where everything is centered around talk and a soap drama. You gotta back up with some wins otherwise it means no more contracts. I see junie getting ko'd before the 3rd by kelly though

KaibaThedon » Posted 3/25/09 9:45:00PM

at least if they give him this fight, junie gets someone he can beat.

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

chickmagnet » Posted 7/5/07 2:53:00PM

Kelly by Brutal KO in round 1

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Paul Kelly doesnt have a threatening jits game so I feel like this a better match up for Junie the Cole was. I think this makes for an interesting match up and im not positive on who I want to take yet!!!!!!!

MFOTHER » Posted 1/30/08 5:21:00PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

how?

manalito » Posted 3/19/07 12:48:00PM

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by KaibaThedon

how?

my sentiments exactly. How the hell can Junie beat Kelly??? Kelly will knock the block off of junie and cut his career in the UFC very short.

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

Kelly will destory Junie. Hes probably better in every area. I think once Junie takes some big body shots he'll do what he normally does and give up, getting tko'd in the process.

Pskinner_mma314 » Posted 8/2/08 4:16:00PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Kelly by Brutal KO in round 1

took the words right outta my mouth

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

reminds me of the one fight where joe stevenson's hair turned from blonde to red.

Against Neer wasnt it?

Anyways, kelly and junie wont fight. Unless kelly loses and junie wins.

wiggum » Posted 6/25/07 5:24:00PM

wow.....why is kelly so hyped in here? I agree that he'll beat junie, quite easily actually....but logic tells me that it isnt gonna be the beatdown that everybody thinks.....junie has the better striking, were has kelly never really been a good striker but more of a brawler...against the stylings of junie, hes gonna get picked apart if he keeps it on the feet....plus kelly doesnt really have the power that everybody for some reason everyone thinks he does (when has he ever shown it?), then again junie doenst have the power to put kellys lights out either...kellys chin is tough, but junies is too from what weve seen...bjj goes to junie, despite past fights, but against kelly, his bjj isnt gonna do anything......wrestling is were this fight comes down to, junie has good wrestling but not enough experience using it in mma, were as kelly has good wrestling and uses it really well in the ufc.....i see kelly winning by working on top position for the majority of the fight to win a unanimous decision or 3rd tko

chitownsfinest15 » Posted 12/21/07 1:15:00PM

Junie looks like he going to turn into the Jason Guida of the UFC...being a stepping stone for everyone...

1daveufc » Posted 12/28/08 12:59:00PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

Have you been drinking mate no way is he going to beat him. Al take kelly by round 1 ko/tko

cloppio » Posted 7/6/07 1:18:00AM

Posted by manalito

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by KaibaThedon

how?

my sentiments exactly. How the hell can Junie beat Kelly??? Kelly will knock the block off of junie and cut his career in the UFC very short.

no doubt, junie has no shot in this one. i look for him to be booted from the ufc with in the year.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]