MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Six-Promotion Alliance Unveiled Under K-1 Lead   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

PRO ELITE, BODOGFIGHT, STRIKEFORCE, CAGE RAGE, AND SPIRIT MC JOIN FORCES WITH JAPANESE JUGGERNAUT

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

edge0125 » Posted 1/24/07 7:01:00PM

Nice

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

This is good news, we need to continue with competiiton.

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

yeah stuff like that needs to happen, cause as of right now it looks like ufc is on a whole new level after buying pride

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by warglory

Tell me about it. Everyone thought that UFC buying Pride was gonna end it.
I think these orgs pose some serious problems for the UFC.
They now have strong footholds in : England, Korea, Japan. All places the UFC does not.

roadking95th » Posted 1/17/07 2:43:00PM

yea...more freak fights! Why Lesnar in the main event? Why Morton? I heard Burt Reynolds has a pretty mean flag football team, maybe the NFL should show case them during the Super Bowl. It's great with all the cross promotion and stuff....but get rid of the ridiculous stuff.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by warglory

Tell me about it. Everyone thought that UFC buying Pride was gonna end it.
I think these orgs pose some serious problems for the UFC.
They now have strong footholds in : England, Korea, Japan. All places the UFC does not.

um id say that after buying pride the ufc has a pretty good foothold in japan, and dont post 3 times to explain the semantics of the fertittas not ufc owning pride

[View Full Version of this Page]