MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
WEC 40 wagers not happening   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Sorry, only dream . We can only wager on the most current event. That is Dream.Also, without a 24 hour period in between cards, the wagers for dream will not be valid There needs to be at least 24 hours in between cards in the 2ndary league for us to give people time to update the wagers.. Without that the points are still relevant, but the few people who actually do make time for WEC wagers will be wasting their time. Sorry. but we feel this is the fairest way for all.
ADMIN

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Thanks for letting us know and for deciding fairly. I can't complain about having too much mma for the system to work, although this situation might be a valid point in an argument about promoting either WEC or DREAM to the main league.

It definitely would have been much worse for everyone if they found out by accident... so props to you for seeing the problem before it happened.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

WEC should move to Saturday or Friday night.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by ncordless

Thanks for letting us know and for deciding fairly. I can't complain about having too much mma for the system to work, although this situation might be a valid point in an argument about promoting either WEC or DREAM to the main league.

It definitely would have been much worse for everyone if they found out by accident... so props to you for seeing the problem before it happened.

Agreed, maybe its time for one to be moved to the main league

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

I would love to see the WEC get added to the primary league, or even Affliction if it lasts. It seems like those two organizations get more people playing than Sengoku, Dream, or Strikeforce.

Now that the WEC is into their 40th show, I think it's high-time to move them into the primary league.

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

thanks for the info/heads up.

and I would be down for WEC in the primary. with Torres and Urijah becoming stars..they have been getting a lot of exposure..and are on 40 events..without many last minute changes or drama.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Sorry to say that we are having trouble filling out the secondary league with enough decent card as it is. So both leagues will stay as they are for now guys.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

I think WEC should stay in the secondary league. We dont get WEC in the UK. So idefo think the Primary league should just be the UFC for now.

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

thanks for the heads up

TroubleMan » Posted 1/25/07 12:06:00AM

Is it possible for the next time this happens to open up the betting for both simultaneously? Make it one big wager event.

The_Metal_Maniac » Posted 1/21/07 10:08:00PM

Why did the WEC 40 card lock so fast. There are still like 6 hours before it goes on.

StorminYourman » Posted 1/24/07 5:45:00PM

Posted by TroubleMan

Is it possible for the next time this happens to open up the betting for both simultaneously? Make it one big wager event.

was thiking of sugesting the same thing myself

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

Why did the WEC 40 card lock so fast. There are still like 6 hours before it goes on.

More like 3-4. Remember the card actually will start sometime in the 6 PM hour with the prelims.

The_Metal_Maniac » Posted 1/21/07 10:08:00PM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

More like 3-4. Remember the card actually will start sometime in the 6 PM hour with the prelims.

It was locked prior to it being 3-4 hours till start time. I checked multiple times.

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

So will the person who gets the most earnings from their picks get a top earner badge?

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]