MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Sylvia-Mercer Bout Moved to Alabama   [View Full Version]
Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

The proposed Tim Sylvia-Ray Mercer boxing match that the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board refused to sanction has apparently found a new home.

link

bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

Wow they are really pushing for this fight to happen. I hope Mercer KOs timmaahh

bosanceros » Posted 7/1/07 8:59:00PM

tim is so sad....im starting to hate him

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by bosanceros

agreed

StorminYourman » Posted 1/24/07 5:45:00PM

I am Jack's complete lack of interest

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

What is the point of this fight? If Sylvia wants to get into boxing then do it the right way, not going after a old former champion. And if Sylvia thinks his MMA career is wiped out, that is also ridiculous.

LakieMan » Posted 2/25/09 6:55:00PM

Tim should stay in MMA.JMO

bigox420 » Posted 6/24/07 5:34:00PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by bosanceros

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

agreed

Agreed but already hated him. LOL

lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

I don't enjoy Tim Sylvia's fights, but I'm starting to feel bad for him. The guy attempted to cement his legacy but ended up losing to, arguably, the three best heavyweights in MMA history in a little over a year. He may not be in their class, but he's still a top-tier mixed martial artist and belongs there. He'd still test every top ten fighter and at the very least could test everybody the UFC has to offer.

I hope this Ray Mercer fight is a one-off. I don't know if I want Sylvia to win or lose it, because either will probably continue to keep him away from MMA.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I just don't see the point in this for Syliva.
Sure he got humbled by Fedor, but damn he's still in the game.
It's not like he's dropped 5 fights in a row to second tier competition.

wrona666 » Posted 6/21/07 3:31:00PM

I hope Mercer KO's Tim in the first minute.....That would be awesome......

[View Full Version of this Page]