MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
NEW, Reggie Warren Jr is Back   [View Full Version]
hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Reggies new video!

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

shackle » Posted 1/29/07 10:32:00PM

This guy is great!

WAR! Reggie!

Trapt1nw0nder » Posted 2/1/07 12:30:00AM

this guy is a genius!..lol

...thats talent right there!..

Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

Wow... that's a quality love song right there...

Reggie Warren for president

Trapt1nw0nder » Posted 2/1/07 12:30:00AM

i have the song in my head now...lol

"I f*ckin love you cindy,i f*ckin love your pussy,i f*ckin love titties,..........i f*ckin love your vaginaaa!.........even more than cooooooopenhageeeeen.."

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

My buddy Aceprone got the told me he got the beatdown to play a reggie warren audio from one of the videos on the live radio show today. I can't listen right now, but that is Pro!

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

Posted by hippysmacker

My buddy Aceprone got the told me he got the beatdown to play a reggie warren audio from one of the videos on the live radio show today. I can't listen right now, but that is Pro!

Yea, just heard it. Unfortunately they picked a pretty boring part when he's talking about Cindy and ******* with the camera dude.

I've sent a mail to TJ about playing more Reggie Warren Jr on Beatdown or better yet, hire him and make a segment with him once a month or something. That would be hilarious.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

This guy is amazing. All in one take. Good song too. Im gonna sing it to my Ex.

[View Full Version of this Page]