MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
M-1 President Responds To Fedor To UFC Rumors   [View Full Version]
Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

LINK

In recent weeks there has been a great deal of speculation regarding Fedor Emelianenko's fighting future. Past interviews have hinted that the WAMMA heavyweight champion could be involved in face-to-face talks with UFC President Dana White as early as June.

The flow of information has created a great deal uncertainty regarding Fedor's status and where fans will be able to see him fight next. M-1Global.com recently was afforded the opportunity to interview M-1 Global Founding President Vadim Finkelchtein in order to get the promotion's official response to the unconfirmed rumors.....

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

No offense to Mir and Lesnar but i think if this happens their time will be up soon.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

gabe531 » Posted 6/2/07 12:26:00PM

how many times do you need to post this topic? i would think 4 is enough

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by gabe531

Im thinking he was having pc problems

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by gabe531

Im thinking he was having pc problems

Yeah, every time I refreshed the thread to see comments, it made a new thread on me

I'm a Fedor fan, but not even I would this much

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

The problem's been taken care of. Turns out it was a prompt that Firefox sometimes gives you on certain sites/pages when you reload or click Back/Forward when, say, the page doesn't seem to be responding. Nothing he did wrong.

EvenFlow » Posted 11/9/08 6:40:00PM

I could care less if you posted it 100 times, thanks for the news Manfred

Loot613 » Posted 4/2/07 3:58:00AM

Btw when you said he's having PC problems that reminded me of something....
Remember when Rashad and everyone was saying they're we're a PC in those microsoft commercials...

sounded alot like "I am a *****"

no offense rashad

Subterfuge » Posted 3/10/09 4:21:00PM

Above me makes no sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Dana said he isn't meeting with Fedor? Wasn't that just a rumor?

Posted by Subterfuge

Above me makes no sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Dana said he isn't meeting with Fedor? Wasn't that just a rumor?

No, before he signed with Affliction, his managers met with Dana once. Fedor was not there. There was some email traffic between them after but Fedor said it was between his management and the UFC. He said he read them and didn't like the condescending tone.

[View Full Version of this Page]