MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Phil Baroni vs. Joe Riggs, OR Brett Rogers vs. TBA to round out Strikeforce on Showtime   [View Full Version]
BrutalKnockOut » Posted 7/8/07 11:40:00PM

Baroni vs. Riggs or Brett Rogers vs. TBA to be added to Strikeforce on Showtime

Two stellar possible additions to the Strikeforce on Showtime card, to fill the void that Jake Shields left when he decided to take on Robbie Lawler at the May Strikeforce event.

tberg420 » Posted 1/24/07 6:05:00PM

Not that I'm trying to be a jerk but this site that you are listing basically stole the exact same story from MMAJunkie who had this posted way earlier. Seems like this site does this a lot of the time. Probably doesn't matter to most but as a writer, it's really annoying that other sites do this.

It seems to me they update their site more often than others out there, it's really the only one I check.

That being said, what is the problem if they give credit to the source site?

tberg420 » Posted 1/24/07 6:05:00PM

There's nothing wrong with it as long as they credit where they got their information from as they did there. I have seen other stories posted there that don't list the source and that's not right.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Have Brett Rogers fight, I want to see that guy fight again. Or have baroni vs riggs, that would be a slugfest.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

be interesting first who can cut the weight and not gass out
then who will get knock out
i hope this fight is on main card

Baroni has been fighting at welterweight, so a cut to 185 would be no problem for him.

[View Full Version of this Page]