MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
‘Baby Fedor’ Kirill Sidelnikov tests positive for steroids …   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

“Kirill Sidelnikov, who last competed at Affliction’s Day of Reckoning event on January 24, has been suspended for testing positive for Stanozolol. The suspension period is retroactive to the conclusion of the bout on January 24 and runs through January 18, 2010. He has been fined $2,500. The mere presence of Stanozolol in the system constitutes a violation under the new testing procedures for CSAC.”

LINK

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

Wow, looking at his physique who would have guessed.

Deathbringer » Posted 2/2/09 2:34:00AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Heh, no doubt. Maybe he was getting the steroids placebo. :D

Bowen50 » Posted 6/21/07 12:42:00PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

exactly what i said

gabe531 » Posted 6/2/07 12:26:00PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

maybe we get to hear another good reason why he was on roids...

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

maybe he needed to take them to heal multiple injuries as a result of Fedor beating his ass on a daily basis.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Maybe we get to hear a reason why he rolls his socks down like a sissy.

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Posted by emfleek

Maybe we get to hear a reason why he rolls his socks down like a sissy.

I think those are just those small socks that only go up to the ankle.

1daveufc » Posted 12/28/08 12:59:00PM

They did not help him when the head hunter pounded him ha

telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

This is bad for the Red Devil Team. I know Baby Fedor was the only one that tested positive but a lot of Fedor haters are going to say if Baby Fedor is using then big Fedor must be too as these two guys basically live together. So not only did he hurt himself he also hurt the hole Red Devil Team and Fedor's image.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Posted by telnights

This is bad for the Red Devil Team. I know Baby Fedor was the only one that tested positive but a lot of Fedor haters are going to say if Baby Fedor is using then big Fedor must be too as these two guys basically live together. So not only did he hurt himself he also hurt the hole Red Devil Team and Fedor's image.

...beat me to it. But , for the record, i'm not a Fedor hater.

The_Grim_Reaper » Posted 7/5/07 4:54:00PM

if Kiril Sidelnikov was positive for steroids means we should not infer this on Fedor for since they are so close and train together if Fedor was using steroids would he not be using them with Kiril along the same time frame seeing as they faught the same night and therefore be caught....since Fedor came back negative we should infer that Kiril has made a poor desicion that has nothing to do with Fedor

The-Don » Posted 11/11/07 7:40:00PM

Posted by The_Grim_Reaper

if Kiril Sidelnikov was positive for steroids means we should not infer this on Fedor for since they are so close and train together if Fedor was using steroids would he not be using them with Kiril along the same time frame seeing as they faught the same night and therefore be caught....since Fedor came back negative we should infer that Kiril has made a poor desicion that has nothing to do with Fedor

Exactly.. Fedor tested clean.. and maybe there was a legit reason he was on them.. though if there was I would think they should be disclosed before the fight. I mean there are many legit reasons to be taken them.. if it was not for a legit reason.. well then the punishment fits.

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Posted by scoozna

Edited due to steroid allegations

Sure... and since Marquardt has used steroids we can infer that GSP has used steroids. And since Tim Sylvia was using, then we can infer that Matt Hughes used steroids. And since Jason Giambi used steroids, we can infer that Derek Jeter did to. And since someone in the UFC used steroids once we can infer that all fighters used steroids. And since someone in a family used drugs, we can infer that the whole family is a bunch of drug users

False logic. Anyone who makes a claim about Fedor's steroid use based on Kirill is committing a logical fallacy. If someone from your hometown committs a crime, it doesn't mean that you can infer that everyone from your town is a criminal.

Who knows. Maybe Fedor is doing 'roids. But to make a claim that he did because Kirill did is a stupid, ignorant, falsehood that should be laughed down and taken as idiocy.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I was never really impressed by kiril to be quiet honest.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]