MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Wanderlei dreams of TUF coaching role   [View Full Version]
Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

“The Axe Murderer” revealed he has spoken with [UFC president] Dana White about appearing as a coach in future series, but admits he would have one major problem.

Having seen the likes of Junie Browning causing chaos in “TUF 8”, Wanderlei admits he would probably end up fighting most of the housemates himself!

link

lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

“The Axe Murderer” revealed he has spoken with [UFC president] Dana White about appearing as a coach in future series, but admits he would have one major problem.

Having seen the likes of Junie Browning causing chaos in “TUF 8”, Wanderlei admits he would probably end up fighting most of the housemates himself!

link

A volatile coach might make the series watchable again. I would have loved if Mir had knocked Browning around once or twice or if Karo Parisyan had actually got into a fight with Nate Diaz.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

That's suprising, because Wandy seems nice outside the cage, but you gotta do what you gotta do. What are they going to do? Kick the coach off the show .

Hey Maia wants to be a coach and Wandy wants to be coach, something there?

chitownsfinest15 » Posted 12/21/07 1:15:00PM

wandy and maia as coaches would be pretty cool but i doubt it will happen...loads of fighters dont want to even fight against eachother because of trainging and whatnot...

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

maybe wandy vs chuck

or wandy at 185 vs nate marquadt

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

maybe wandy vs chuck

Wandy/Marquadt would be a good season imo. Just imagine all of the guest coaches and assistants

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA » Posted 1/8/08 1:42:00AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

That's suprising, because Wandy seems nice outside the cage, but you gotta do what you gotta do. What are they going to do? Kick the coach off the show .

Hey Maia wants to be a coach and Wandy wants to be coach, something there?

wand and maia are training partners

i would love to see wand as a coach against chuck

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Posted by MMAcca

maybe wandy vs chuck

Wandy/Marquadt would be a good season imo. Just imagine all of the guest coaches and assistants

That would be a season I would want to watch. Not to mention the fight at the end of the season would be kickass.

Chuteboxer » Posted 3/24/07 2:47:00PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by MMAcca

maybe wandy vs chuck

That would be a season I would want to watch. Not to mention the fight at the end of the season would be kickass.

Indeed. That is a season worth watching right there. I wouldn't mind that one at all.

gsquat » Posted 11/15/07 5:00:00PM

This is why I love Wandy. He fights for the fans. He wants to be a coach on TUF when Rich and Dan were whining about it. He's a fighter and a fan. No matter how many times he loses, the UFC needs to keep a guy like him around.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

training partners could still fight each other.

1daveufc » Posted 12/28/08 12:59:00PM

Defo wandy vs chuck imagine if it was wandy vs rampage ha they wud be hell on

[View Full Version of this Page]