MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Peyton manning SNL united way skit- Comedy!   [View Full Version]
hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3wmildksr5M&mode=related&search=

That was classic!

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Ydoc » Posted 2/2/07 9:39:00AM

Good bit. MAD TV guy myself, but this is pretty damn good. Props to the kids for really getting beamed by Peyton. The random cussing had me on the floor and the little touch of having the kid close the porta-potty door all the way was a nice touch.

FedorIsTheBest » Posted 3/18/07 12:23:00AM

That was the funniest part of SNL!

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Youtube took it down . If anyone wants to see it , you'll have to search. It's worth it IMO

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

hathcock32 » Posted 1/16/07 8:07:00PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Youtube took it down . If anyone wants to see it , you'll have to search. It's worth it IMO

Peyton is the man. His commercials are legendary. His arm is legendary. Goes down as the best QB of all time, most likeable guy of all time. Got to love the guy , hes hilarious.

[View Full Version of this Page]