MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
*Randy Couture Interview: Fedor now Possible!! - Wants Brock Also   [View Full Version]
kastro_316 » Posted 3/31/08 12:04:00PM

DreamFighters.com

Randy Couture talks in a new interview that a fight with Fedor is now possible. Also, he sums up how much he wants a Brock Lesnar rematch!

chitownsfinest15 » Posted 12/21/07 1:15:00PM

decent interview, but i dont think in a rematch with brock he will beat him...brock is getting better and better and thats sort of a scary thing to think about...

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

Lol. Fedors just as possible as hes been for the last 2 years. I highly doubt he will drop his demands, and Dana isnt going to meet them. Not going to happen.

motorboatensob » Posted 1/29/07 3:59:00PM

Well if Fedor doesn't drop his demands then he can continue fight guys who get released from the UFC. Whats that mean he will be fighting the guys who have been beat and lost there job. He needs to fight a guy in the prime of his career when he is wining not on his way down and well you lose your job in the UFC and that's the case. To put away all doubts in peoples minds he needs to come to the UFC and fight there top guys and if he beats them he will solidify his mark.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Damn I was hoping he would get into a kickboxing match with Cro Cop.

JRE » Posted 2/23/09 1:15:00AM

Arlovski left the UFC on a 3 fight win streak. So it's not like he washed out of the UFC, then went to fight Fedor like Timmy did. Arlovski was as legit of a win as Fedor has ever had imo.

Pyrenus » Posted 1/29/07 9:12:00AM

I could see Fedor coming in and fighting Randy, with the winner getting a shot at Brock/Mir.

Of course, that would mean Zuffa and Red Devil would have to come to some sort of contractual agreement.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

I'm about as excited for a Randy/Fedor matchup as I am for a Serra/Hughes matchup.

In other words...

Too late. I don't even care to see it anymore.

McBee » Posted 4/15/07 3:21:00AM

Posted by emfleek

I'm about as excited for a Randy/Fedor matchup as I am for a Serra/Hughes matchup.

In other words...

I want to see Serra beat up Marc Laimon

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

My Mock interview with Randy Couture:
Blah Blah Blah
" "
" "
Me:
So Randy if you were to fight ____________ How do you see that fight going?

Randy:
I’d want to impose my strengths on him in the clinch and from the top position like I always try to do.

Its the same interview every time!

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Posted by emfleek

In other words...

Really? Serra vs Hughes is one of the fights coming up that I'm most excited for. Even though they're both kind of over the hill, there's some genuine bad blood, and they're both pretty even in my mind. The fight really could go either way. But just because they aren't the top guys in the division anymore doesn't mean it won't be an awesome fight, and I'm counting on it being worth the watch.

I'd also still like to see Randy vs Fedor, even though I'm almost certain it won't happen.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Really? Serra vs Hughes is one of the fights coming up that I'm most excited for. Even though they're both kind of over the hill, there's some genuine bad blood, and they're both pretty even in my mind. The fight really could go either way. But just because they aren't the top guys in the division anymore doesn't mean it won't be an awesome fight, and I'm counting on it being worth the watch.

I'd also still like to see Randy vs Fedor, even though I'm almost certain it won't happen.

You can only dangle something over my head for so long and expect me to be excited about it. After a while, I'll move on.

Will I watch it? Sure. Will I be stoked about the fight? No.

[View Full Version of this Page]