MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ortiz Pulls Punches   [View Full Version]
ffforgottenx » Posted 1/25/07 8:56:00AM

Fighter No-Shows Weigh-Ins for Boxing Showdown Today With UFC Promoter White

LINK

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Insane. Tito is being a Fancy boy i suppose. That sucks. I wanna see this fight.
And is Dana 196 of muscle, or fat?

Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

Probably muscle, he's repeatedly talked about how hard he's been training for this.

Can't believe Titp called it off, since he was the one who put it there in the fisrt place.

creativedestruction » Posted 1/25/07 12:03:00AM

pretty sad.

KEENAN9 » Posted 3/21/07 2:41:00AM

pretty stupid since Tito asked for it.

tyo » Posted 3/18/07 10:43:00PM

tito woulda got dished!

randyleprechaun » Posted 2/18/07 12:20:00PM

Posted by tyo

tito woulda got dished!

I agree! Titos smarter than that. He knows theres a very good chance hed lose this boxing match, so he no-showed making Dana look like a Chump in he process!

Chuteboxer » Posted 3/24/07 2:47:00PM

I can't believe Tito pulled out.. What a wuss..

This makes me like Tito less than I already did..

Krupp » Posted 3/24/07 1:38:00PM

Completely rediculous..

Had a feeling it wouldn't go down..

snakeplissken » Posted 2/17/07 4:55:00PM

Should do wonders for his UFC career messing the athletic commision around like that.

liverkick » Posted 3/1/07 2:16:00PM

Wow, that's lame...
I guess Tito has everything to loose and nothing to gain from the fight...

Cobbs666 » Posted 1/16/07 10:11:00PM

Posted by randyleprechaun

Posted by tyo

tito woulda got dished!

I agree! Titos smarter than that. He knows theres a very good chance hed lose this boxing match, so he no-showed making Dana look like a Chump in he process!

did not make dana look like a chump, made himself look like a puss, after almost losing to forrest and then getting totally schooled by liddell he needs to redeem himself, really wanted to see dana kick his ass, lost a lotta respect that i used to have for him, maybe couture deserves the respect i was giving tito

DoTheMMAth » Posted 12/26/06 1:28:00PM

I imagine that Rashad's fan base for their upcoming fight just doubled... I know this made me switch who I'm rooting for

snakeplissken » Posted 2/17/07 4:55:00PM

I love to pull for whoever Tito's fighting, he may be talented, but his attitude syill and always will suck. Only Mir deserves a pasting more. Maybe with the PRIDE deal they can send Mir over to Japan and then they can entertain the masses by putting him in against Fedor...

[View Full Version of this Page]