MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Into The Crow's Nest - An Exclusive Conversation With David Loiseau   [View Full Version]
tberg420 » Posted 1/24/07 6:05:00PM

411's Todd Bergman recently had the opportunity to speak with UFC veteran David "The Crow" Loiseau. Among the topics discussed were David's past UFC fights, his return to the Octagon, training, Evan Tanner, the GSP/BJ Penn situation, and the origin of his nickname among other things. This is a candid interview from one of the world's most popular and exciting fighters.

Yes, I am the guy who did this interview!

Loiseau Interview

breakdown5 » Posted 1/15/07 7:35:00PM

Good read

Focker101 » Posted 5/31/07 10:41:00AM

Good interview I do believe the Crow can be relevant at 185 in the UFC again

butt_whole » Posted 2/11/09 1:31:00PM

He cost me a hundred bucks, I picked him to beat Rich Franklin . Still think the Lousieau that fought in the three preceding fights to the Franklin fight would have won that fight, but for some reason he was tentative.

Darnok » Posted 9/10/07 6:37:00PM

I like the Crow and enjoy watching him fight.

xAcidburNx » Posted 7/8/07 10:05:00AM

Posted by butt_whole

He cost me a hundred bucks, I picked him to beat Rich Franklin . Still think the Lousieau that fought in the three preceding fights to the Franklin fight would have won that fight, but for some reason he was tentative.

the reason the same crow wasnt at the franklin fight was because franklin is way better than any of those guys he dismantled. and evan tanner was taking it to him before he spun around and elbowed the **** out of him. rich battered the crow for 5 rounds with 2 broken hands and a broken foot. david is good but franklin is better. but still either way heres hopin he puts a hurtin on herman and sticks around for a while, with the way ufc has been making cuts id hate to see em lose his first fight.

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

I like Loiseau and believe that he as an exciting fighter. But I dont think that he can beat Ed Herman or be relevant at all in the UFC MW division.

tberg420 » Posted 1/24/07 6:05:00PM

Posted by higdon10

I like Loiseau and believe that he as an exciting fighter. But I dont think that he can beat Ed Herman or be relevant at all in the UFC MW division.

If Herman wants to stand and bang like he did against Belcher then Loiseau will turn out the lights. After talking to David, I really believe that he is working hard to become a better fighter.

cj_striker » Posted 10/24/07 1:01:00AM

I mean the guy used to be one of the top ten MW in the world, so he definitely can be relevant in the UFC's MW division. He trains with GSP, so that has to count for something as well and I'm sure he realizes that the UFC has been making cuts left and right, so that along with the fact that the UFC has given him another chance will definitely be motivation enough for him to train his ass off and beat Herman (unfortunately for him, because he has to be let go after another lose).

[View Full Version of this Page]