MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Five Ounces of Pain: An interview with Pat Miletich   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

In addition to the Hoger news, Miletich discusses his semi-feud with UFC president Dana White, the infamous Tito Ortiz-Lee Murray street fight in London, and his thoughts on Matt Hughes possibly fighting Anderson Silva.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

good interview

what ever happened to lee murray?

We_Todd_Did » Posted 1/24/07 8:29:00PM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

good interview

Prison happened.

hollywood1978 » Posted 3/16/07 11:23:00PM

He's a bandit!

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

good interview

He kind of got involved in a "little" robbery>

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

randyleprechaun » Posted 2/18/07 12:20:00PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

good interview

LINK

Yeah he masterminded the biggest bank robbery ever in the UK. He only got caught because suspicious neighbours in morocco reported him to police as they thought he and his musclebound friends were Gay! Which is supposidly illegal over there!

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

good interview

LINK

ohhhh so thats why he hasnt fought since 2004

hahahaha wow, i guess it just goes to show ya mma thugs go for the big bucks when commiting crimes

the same can't be said about the NFL's Rae Carruth, but i guess killing your babys mom isnt really a heist

[View Full Version of this Page]