MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Sergei Kharitonov might be fighting at DREAM.7   [View Full Version]
kastro_316 » Posted 3/31/08 12:04:00PM

Dreamfighters.com

DREAM.7: Feather Weight Grandprix 2009 1st Round is slated for March 8, 2009 and will be hosting the opening round of DREAM’s featherweight tournament. Here is a update and possible non-tournament fighters[fights].

wiggum » Posted 6/25/07 5:24:00PM

i hope they match him up with someone legit.....(mirko?????)......i think an injury free sergiei is a top 10 guy and he needs to start fighting top notch guys....the overeem win a year ago (which a lot of people tend to forget as they hop on the demolition man bandwagon) was a legit one, but i dont really wanna see another jimmy abriz caliber fighter

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Posted by wiggum

i hope they match him up with someone legit.....(mirko?????)......i think an injury free sergiei is a top 10 guy and he needs to start fighting top notch guys....the overeem win a year ago (which a lot of people tend to forget as they hop on the demolition man bandwagon) was a legit one, but i dont really wanna see another jimmy abriz caliber fighter

Cro Cop won't be ready by then(surgery), I'd like to see him face off against Hunt.

wiggum » Posted 6/25/07 5:24:00PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by wiggum

Cro Cop won't be ready by then(surgery), I'd like to see him face off against Hunt.

ah man im picking up what yer throwing down! i like that idea A LOT

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

i would absolutely LOVE to see a rubber match between him and Overeem. especially since Overeem seems to be on fire and Sergei has faded with regards to the casual fan. i think a win over Overeem would be perfect for Sergei to get back into the minds of MMA fans and if Overeem were to defeat Sergei it would be a good way for Overeem to show he is for real. i think it is a win-win.

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

my gut is telling me he'll fight mu boi choi (spelling?)

[View Full Version of this Page]