MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Brock Larson Set For UFC Debut At UFN 18   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

While he won't get the opponent he was proabbly hoping for, WEC welterweight Brock Larson is set ot make his UFC debut at UFN 18 on April 1. He just won't get Carlos Condit though, Larson will have to settle for Jesse Sanders.

Article

whardin19 » Posted 7/25/07 9:08:00PM

Don't know much about Jesse Sanders, but sounds to me like a warm up fight for Larson before he gets to the real comeptition in the Welterweight class. Honestly though I don't see Larson beating any of the top 10 welterweights in the UFC. Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Larson/Koscheck fight.

stonesyjonesy » Posted 2/1/07 11:17:00PM

brock larson has already fought in the ufc. he lost to jon fitch.

wiggum » Posted 6/25/07 5:24:00PM

i think hes fought twice, besides fitch i think he fought a japanese dude i believe.......brock is a hit and miss kind of fighter for me....awful standup, but awesome power when he connects...but on the fip side, he was one of the fighters out there that i hope it hits the ground with, cuz he makes it very exciting there....i doubt hell ever crack the top 10, but the guy is very legit ww and should help mix a few things up

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Larson by brute force.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by stonesyjonesy

brock larson has already fought in the ufc. he lost to jon fitch.

Exactly

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

He's 1-1 in UFC. Besides the Fitch loss, he also beat Keita Nakamura by unanimous decision at UFN 7.

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Larson will struggle against any established UFC WW.

Drudinh » Posted 12/17/07 6:19:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Larson by brute force.

Larson by brute force today. Tomorrow after training with Chuck Norris It'll be with intimidation or a roundhouse kick. Sorry it was on y mind for some reason.

[View Full Version of this Page]