MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
John Hathaway vs Tom Egan <-- who wins   [View Full Version]
sonicsmokesweed » Posted 1/23/08 4:40:00PM

Who are these two fighters? I never seen them fight before but who is thte stronger fighter? I have no clue of who to pick for this bout, who do you all think takes this one?

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

I'm taking the hater route and keeping my picks to myself this season lol

Both are undefeated, though

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by Jackelope

I'm taking the hater route and keeping my picks to myself this season lol

lol...that's the same reason why I haven't responded.

ohiostate1016 » Posted 9/20/07 12:33:00PM

Hathaway is probably the better fighter. I believe that he was slated to be on TUF 9, but they offered him a contract instead.

Hathaway is the more-rounded fighter, and Egan likes to stand.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Don't know much about either, but Hathaway appears to be the better fighter, atleast on paper. I'm taking him by a 2nd rd tko.

gsquat » Posted 11/15/07 5:00:00PM

I don't know and I'd say I don't care, but it's worth points. I'm picking Hathaway as he seems to be the more well rounded righter.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Hathaway because he has 3 times the fights of Egan.

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

i'm a bit nicer than grappler and Jackelope so i'll say this: since Egan is already an underdog: Hathaway is gonna be brought in to be built up as another British star. he completely outclasses Egan in this fight and it shouldn't even be close.

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

I won't comment too much on the fight as after all this is a competition, but this fight is also a pretty easy one to figure out, so I don't mind giving you some tools to figure out the fight for yourself. I noticed a couple of Tom Egan's fights have made it on the net so here are two of the three.

Thomas Egan vs Richard Taylor

Thomas Egan vs Arturas Pranckevicius

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Hathaway is pretty impressive. He's def. my pick.

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

Im picking Hathaway, ive never not been impressed by this kids performances, hes got huuuge potential if he keeps training right. Even if he looses I wont be disappointed with my pick.

[View Full Version of this Page]