MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Chuck Vs. couture again?   [View Full Version]
SICKRICK » Posted 1/15/07 9:20:00AM

If couture wins do you think they will set up a liddell and couture fight again i think if couture wins two fights then we will see it.. it will be his last fight

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Sticksta13 » Posted 1/24/07 3:18:00PM

I think he will stay at HW unless he drops down to face Tito

RedScorpion » Posted 1/25/07 5:16:00AM

Couture cant beat Chuck. Couture vs Ortiz would be a nice rematch, but i think Liddell would ko Randy in round 1 or 2.

--Hinch-- » Posted 1/25/07 5:04:00AM

Posted by Sticksta13

I think he will stay at HW unless he drops down to face Tito

Agreed.

Couture is nt stupid enough to tarnish his legacy with a fourth match.

Oh wait he's going back to the heavyweight division, where he lost his last two matches over 4 years ago.

Nevermind.

sllim » Posted 1/25/07 7:17:00PM

I would lose all respect for Dana White and the UFC.

amik » Posted 1/25/07 8:48:00AM

Not in the same division... Not fighting...

So simple.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Posted by sllim

I would lose all respect for Dana White and the UFC.

Nice Dimebag Avatar. I'm no comp expert , is there a trick to a animated avatar? To answer the question , I think Randy would have to beat 3 top UFC guys Tito/Babalu/Rashad/Jardine/Forest/Machida/Bisping/Lambert to really earn that shot again and make people want to see it. Either way I don't think CHuck would be that motivated for it. Randy's my all-time favorite fighter, but Chuck KOed him in dominating fashion twice.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

[View Full Version of this Page]