MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
At a glance: UFC fighters and their official entrance songs   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

I haven't competed in an actual event, just gym time, but I already have my walkout song picked if/when I do try to compete.

This Curse of Days - Death by Stereo

Song gets me pumped up.

As for fighters I think crocop's entrance to the PRIDE theme in his first UFC fight was pretty epic. The PRIDE theme is intense and always gets me pumped up as well.

Diamondback2 » Posted 6/21/07 3:19:00PM

For sure for me it's "Ain't No Sunshine" by DMX for Anderson Silva.

Pretty much sums it up for whomever he's about to fight....

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

2 songs

TNT AC/DC

Flesh of my Flesh Blood of my Blood DMX

both get me pumped to destroy

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Posted by Jackelope

I always find songs that I want to walk to, but the intro is too long for the song to really hit. All the smaller shows barely give you any time with your walkout song, so it's hard to pick one.

Good examples are "Shove It" by the Deftones
and "Fall Into Sleep" by Mudvayne

I'd love to use either of those, but the intros are far too long

Just thought of another one that is along these lines- "Reise, reise" by Rammstein always gets me pumped, but the intro for that is WAY too long

JBatch » Posted 3/28/07 1:19:00AM

I really liked I think Spencer Fishers "God's Gunna Cut You Down" By Johnny Cash.

My personal pick would be some Korn "Somebody" or "Freak on a Leash".

My guilty pleasue pick would be "One more time" By Daft Punk

Gipper » Posted 1/11/08 3:14:00PM

franklin's, hendo's, hughes's, f.griffin's, macdonald's- all great tunes

jocka » Posted 9/6/07 12:47:00PM

Posted by AchillesHeel

Georges St. Pierre used to use "Samurai", which I thought was a great choice.

i tried to give you props on this one but i cant gotta spread the love, i liked when gsp would come out to sans-pression, i like the fact that he comes out to songs that are from Montreal local artist

copcopps » Posted 4/4/08 4:46:00PM

What no love for Josh Barnett's You Wa Shock

mellowguy625 » Posted 6/17/08 5:25:00PM

I'm gunna be using Korn and Sepultra's "Look Away" in my next fight...first one i used as Three Days Grace "animal i have become" always wanted to use Tech Nine's " BEAST"or I'ma Playa:P
on a sidenote i got jacked up when forrest came out against shogun. that fight made me start training mma again.

bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

Never noticed that Gonzaga Cam out to " Mother" Great song by Glen Danzig.

I would come out to Lamb of God OMERTA

Mungooch » Posted 2/8/08 6:57:00PM

I'd come out to never gunna give you up by Rick Astley or watever the f uck his name is

Jimbo » Posted 4/18/07 11:22:00PM

I always just liked the entrance they had for everyone in the old skool UFC, and Yushin Okami's entrance, dont know what the songs called but its on Kill Bill and its sweet.

RIGGINS » Posted 6/21/07 5:21:00PM

Forrest Griffin coming out to 'Shipping Up to Boston' was a nice touch (Drop Kick Murphys).

When is someone going to go old school and come out to The Karate Kid theme - 'You're the Best Around' . . . Now that would take balls.

Get 'em a body bag, yeah !

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Binge & Purge by Clutch would be badass.

cheesy-maggot » Posted 3/15/08 11:27:00PM

Posted by bls1919

Never noticed that Gonzaga Cam out to " Mother" Great song by Glen Danzig.

I would come out to Lamb of God OMERTA

I was actually thinking about coming out to that song, but I'm choosing Walk by Pantera!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]