MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Fight Camp Central
Zewkey Fight Camp   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
F-Man » Posted 2/6/07 7:30:00PM

we are recruiting as of now if that wasn't clear. i really dont follow a recruitment stand at this pnt. if you wanan join, go on ahead and shoot me a PM. the decision on who joins and who doesnt is up to the team, not just me. anyone who is interested can send a request and PM me. i'll respond with what the team says.

we have a lot of good members on our team and we always have good input on the fights. it's a good time to be part of it, we won't have spots open forever.

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

I see we've got a real challenge in the MW division now...good job so far and good luck the rest of the season.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by DCRage

good job so far and good luck the rest of the season.

Ditto.

thanks. i'm still keeping an eye on your camp, heh.

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

I've been watching yours as well, if only to see when your average would get high enough to move you from WW to MW since I know you had some questions about that earlier on. I was figuring it would happen anytime now.

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! When the dust settles and all of the smoke is cleared, HAYMAKER will be sitting at #1. All you other camps are right where we want you. So Dance dance.

J/k Seriously though, congrats guys. The middleweight division is becoming the most competitive division on the playground.

thanks again.

i also think middleweight is or is turning into the toughest division. the heavyweights have lost some guys who have chosen to move up or move down. middleweight division has a lot of teams that are actually active, so it's tougher to stay on top. just my opinion anyway, heh.

EzMoNeY808 » Posted 1/9/09 4:19:00PM

Posted by EMauricio

Damn good team. Lots of info exchange which makes it easier to make your own picks, when in doubt. I am new to the team and just ok with my picks, but a couple of the guys are real monsters here, so, as I said, good info to grab when unsure.

Go Zewkey.com

Zewkey Represent!!!

we're definitely looking to bulk our team up a bit. we're barely over the middleweight limit, so a few more members wouldnt hurt.

we fell down from first to fifth, but i still think we're definitely a contender. the middleweight division is really tight at the top of the list. i think we'll be seeing camps switch spots a lot.

EMauricio » Posted 1/6/09 4:20:00PM

Some camps are good, others are better, but Zewkey.com is....

THE BEST!!!!

Come and join us if you are unhappy with your team and you are ready to join the #1 team... I did!!!

i cant really disagree with the above post, heh. we are still open to new members...dont wait until it's too late.

the road back to the #1 spot begins with UFN18. send me a PM if you wanna be a part of it.

EMauricio » Posted 1/6/09 4:20:00PM

We are back on #2!!! and we are down to just one spot left. We won't take just anybody but for the right reasons.... you can join the soon to be #1 team. Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Sabotage, Inc.... here we come baby!

Go Zewkey.com

we're taking back our spot, better believe that.

we've broguht in some new key members to help us go back to the top...watch out, heh.

we're closing in sabotage...watch out, heh.

Brain_Smasher » Posted 1/27/07 9:19:00PM

Word, Word, and Word!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]