MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Kazuo Misaki vs. Jorge Santiago - FOTY Candidate   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

I don't see any posts about this fight, maybe a lot of people didn't watch the Sengoku event.

This could end up being the Fight of the Year even though we're one week in.

Go check it out, you won't be disappointed.

RampageOwnedYou » Posted 5/11/07 8:55:00PM

I watched it live. I dont think it was worthy of FOTY. I mean Misaki dominated the whole fight except the last round. It was a good fight though, dont get me wrong.

I had Santiago taking the 2nd. It was great back and forth action, with Misaki up 3 rounds to 1 heading into the final round. It wasn't domination. Both guys dropped the other in the fight, Santiago had an armbar that Misaki slammed his way out of. Both guys showed a ton of heart and moves in their arsenal.

I don't see any way not to look at it as the early frontrunner for FOTY, as we're one week into the year.

I guess different fights look different through different eyes.

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

I try to keep my opinions to myself where my nut huggery is concerned. Misaki is a guy I LOVE watching fight, so I have a tiny bit of nut huggery for him

Posted by Jackelope

I try to keep my opinions to myself where my nut huggery is concerned. Misaki is a guy I LOVE watching fight, so I have a tiny bit of nut huggery for him

I have vest-huggery for him after that entrance.

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

his vest in that entrance was super sick. i went to REI the next day to buy a vest like that. as for the fight, if it had just a BIT more action, it would be a decent FOTY candidate for all of 09, even though we've only just begun. misaki danced a bit too much and santiago should've let his hands go a bit more. overall a pretty good fight with a nice finish.

Ok, I tossed out the term FOTY too early, and I'm facing attack. I meant it more as, we're one week in and everyone needs to at least watch this fight.

How about FOTW and we all hold hands ?

RampageOwnedYou » Posted 5/11/07 8:55:00PM

Ok, I tossed out the term FOTY too early, and I'm facing attack. I meant it more as, we're one week in and everyone needs to at least watch this fight.

Depends.....we going to sing a song? If so, which one?

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

I'm thinking "I Wanna Sex You Up" by Color Me Badd

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by Kpro

count me in but only if i can pretend to be the kenny g looking guy

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

I thought it was a good fight, but hopefully not FOTY. Both guys are warriors, I love watching both of them.

Posted by Kpro

I've got a better one. How about some Kenny Loggins for this gayfest?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOpQnRE0qs&feature=related

EDIT: And if you're gonna let cowcatcher in then I want in on this action, too!

for some reason i just watched that whole video, and all i could think of is AA really lost weight.

Posted by cowcatcher

for some reason i just watched that whole video, and all i could think of is AA really lost weight.

hahaha I'm in tears over here. This has to be one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time on the playground From Misaki vs. Santiago to a sweet vest, and then to men holding hands and listening to color me badd and Kenny Loggins

its a friendly playground tonight

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]