MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Mike Massenzio says CB tapped   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
gfp2 » Posted 10/25/08 9:05:00AM

http://www.aroundtheoctagon.com/?p=358

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

well mike massenzio is wrong because cb didn't tap, and then he went on to school him on the ground.

DangerousDjohn » Posted 6/15/07 9:58:00AM

CB did tap.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

He was trying to bruise up Massenzio's thigh with open handed palm strikes while working his neck out of the guillotine.

backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

He did tap

IriShame » Posted 3/25/08 7:48:00PM

He tapped. Ref missed it. Let's move on. Does anybody really care about either of these guys? C.B. is not as good as he thinks he is and Massenzio was looking for a way out of that fight from the moment he missed that submission.

Mungooch » Posted 2/8/08 6:57:00PM

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

video of Massenzio vs. Dolloway

With 3:53 left in the first round, he clearly taps 2 times on Massenzio's left side.

It's so quick though, I question it. If it happened so quick that the ref missed it, I'm willing to overlook it.

But this is the 2nd time now, and it makes me think he panics and taps right away when he's caught real good.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Posted by IriShame

He tapped. Ref missed it. Let's move on. Does anybody really care about either of these guys? C.B. is not as good as he thinks he is and Massenzio was looking for a way out of that fight from the moment he missed that submission.

Yes, actually I care about these guys and the whole debate. That's why I'm here - to talk about stuff like this as often as I can. I don't want to move on.

voodoo-jitsu » Posted 6/15/08 1:18:00AM

i dont care about either of these guys but what i do care about is the fight being called the right way (no mater whos fighting)

and yes he did tap

the only way i see thing like this changing is if thier are 2 refs ...1 in the cage and 1 in the "booth" watching on a monitor

now in saying that................. let the flamming begin

gsquat » Posted 11/15/07 5:00:00PM

I would've given CB the befinfit of the doubt if it weren't for the Amir fight.

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

that was not a tap out, i can't believe this is even an issue.

JimiMak » Posted 1/24/07 9:31:00PM

It's stupid. He didn't tap. Is it a tap anytime someone's hand comes down? wtf? I bet y'all also argue that Saku tapped to Royce. Same type of scenario.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

I really think he was just replanting his hand.

Bobby-B-Bonkers » Posted 10/20/08 3:21:00PM

and i say CB is the man, in a few yrs I want to see a third rematch of CB and Amir, I like them both and really enjoy watching their battles

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]