MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Satoru Kitaoka on Gomi: "I think I hate him"   [View Full Version]
Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

“The result of the last fight doesn’t matter,” Gomi said. “My opponent was decided from the [lightweight grand prix at the] last Sengoku. I’ve had a chance to look at [Kitaoka’s] past fights, so he’s not some Unknown Fighter who will be coming in from abroad.”

“He looks strong, but I think I hate him; I don’t know why,” Kitaoka said. “After this fight, I don’t think I’ll ever talk to him ever again, no matter the result.”

A member of the Nippon Top Team grappling circle, Kitaoka mentioned a conversation he had with teammate Shinya Aoki regarding the former Pride champion.

I told Aoki, from here on out, I’ll make it so that you won’t ever hear anything about Gomi anymore,” Kitaoka said.

link

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

i'm saying kitaoka buy some sort of leg lock (heel/ankle/toe)

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

Not a big gomi fan, but I think he takes this fight.

He's not the easiest guy to take down, and I think he is gonna force kitaoka to stand with him.

Gomi by tko

Posted by loller90278

man, did i call it or what??

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by loller90278

WOW!!!

Anybody that knows anything about Kitaoka, knew that if he won that fight, there was a 95% chance it would be by some sort of foot/leg lock.

MikeyG » Posted 7/23/08 2:20:00PM

i think i might have been the first person to pick satoru, and im shocked that hes such a big underdog, i think the only reason he is is because of gomi's name

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Second. I was probably first. Kitaoka's win over MItsuoka and Gomi's loss to Golyaev created a perfect storm for the upset.

mentalcase » Posted 1/23/08 2:35:00AM

sherdog listed it as an Achilles Lock, mma junkie says it was a heel hook

dose any one have a video link

MikeyG » Posted 7/23/08 2:20:00PM

Posted by DCRage

Second. I was probably first. Kitaoka's win over MItsuoka and Gomi's loss to Golyaev created a perfect storm for the upset.

yeah well i came in third on points so

Posted by gspfan

Posted by loller90278

Posted by loller90278

WOW!!!

Anybody that knows anything about Kitaoka, knew that if he won that fight, there was a 95% chance it would be by some sort of foot/leg lock.

yeah but only 1% know about kitaoka

robkilledthepromqueen » Posted 6/21/07 9:52:00PM

http://www.mmatko.com/takanori-gomi-vs-satoru-kitaoka-fight-video-sengoku-no-ran-2009/

[View Full Version of this Page]