MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC Signs Dutch Heavyweight Stefan Struve   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

He will make his debut at UFC 95 in London, although his opponent has not been agreed upon.

“I think I can beat most of the guys there. They have five or six really good heavyweights. The other guys... not so good, I think,” Struve told us.

Struve (22-2) was picked up by the promotion after submitting UFC veteran Mario ‘Sukata’ Neto several weeks ago.

And in July, he stopped another UFC veteran – Colin Robinson – with a triangle after a one-sided first round.

LINK

ohiostate1016 » Posted 9/20/07 12:33:00PM

Kid looks really good. May need to work a little on the ego, but you have to be a confident fighter to make it to the UFC. It'll be interesting to see which dog they throw him first.

Posted by ohiostate1016

Kid looks really good. May need to work a little on the ego, but you have to be a confident fighter to make it to the UFC. It'll be interesting to see which dog they throw him first.

Neil Grove maybe ?

He's also making his debut at UFC 95

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by ohiostate1016

Neil Grove maybe ?

Quite possibly. Although it'd probably be in the best interest of the UFC to get both of these guys an early win in the UFC.

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by ohiostate1016

Neil Grove maybe ?

Quite possibly. Although it'd probably be in the best interest of the UFC to get both of these guys an early win in the UFC.

That makes sense. But who are they gonna feed to Grove then because i can't see him beating anyone in the UFC's HW division ?

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Seems like UFC is going HW crazy right now. I hope some of them are actually good and not just big guys who can only throw punches and gas after 1 round.

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Seems like UFC is going HW crazy right now. I hope some of them are actually good and not just big guys who can only throw punches and gas after 1 round.

Some of them are questionable, but Struve is a real talent.

4u2nv » Posted 5/12/08 12:26:00PM

Also he's only 20 yrs old! I'm excited to see him in the UFC and i hope he makes something great of this opportunity.

The-Don » Posted 11/11/07 7:40:00PM

Its nice to see the UFC trying to beef up thier HW division. They really should put out a call for a HW season of TUF.. They may get some good fighters.. plus they will be able to fill the roster... Imagine a group of HW's running around in the house with say light weights.. that would be funny..

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

good record but well see how he holds up

mrkennedy » Posted 7/10/07 6:23:00PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by ohiostate1016

Neil Grove maybe ?

struve is 6'7 and grove is 6'6 could be something

kaduey » Posted 1/27/07 1:53:00PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by ohiostate1016

Neil Grove maybe ?

That makes sense. But who are they gonna feed to Grove then because i can't see him beating anyone in the UFC's HW division ?

Maybe Grove is the one who is going to be fed to someone.

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

Grove vs Wain
Struve vs Burch

my guesses

TheNatural915 » Posted 11/14/08 3:23:00PM

Is he any good?

Shogunator800 » Posted 8/18/07 2:20:00AM

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/12/25/junior-dos-santos-vs-stefan-struve-set-for-ufc-95/

Stefan Struve Vs. Junior Dos Santos is the opening fight for UFC 95.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]