MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ibarra Denies Offering Silva Help   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Juanito Ibarra, the former trainer and manager for ex-UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, on Monday told MMAjunkie he denies reports that he offered training and strategy advice to Wanderlei Silva, who fights Jackson Dec. 27 at UFC 92.

Article

bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

Of course he does................wouldn't you if you pulled the biggest career ender ever!?!?!? What a tool.

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

didin't he make his offer kinda public??? how can you deny something you publicly announced

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

i am very confused here. i'm with downunder, didn't he announce this? or were we just talking about the letter Wandy got? if someone could clarify this situation i would really appreciate it.

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Ibarra is killing himself with all this.

crushedbacon » Posted 6/11/07 6:31:00PM

So is he calling Wandi a liar?

aaa9erh8er » Posted 10/28/07 4:52:00PM

thats waht it looks like to me. wandy said he got a letter form ibbara i wasnt aware of any thinkg "public" so im kinda out of the loop here

dannyfrank » Posted 5/10/08 8:43:00PM

all i know is that he said he had the "formula" to beating both of them and then shortly after saying that wandy got a letter supposedly from him that said he was offering training. i dont know what to believe

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

Posted by dannyfrank

all i know is that he said he had the "formula" to beating both of them and then shortly after saying that wandy got a letter supposedly from him that said he was offering training. i dont know what to believe

when in doubt, believe Wandy

i'm more confused on how eh can say he didn't when he publicly admitted he did.

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

Well to get to the truth you have to go to the original source. This statement was originally taken from an interview at Fight Hype, by Percy Crawford. Here's the interview

aaa9erh8er » Posted 10/28/07 4:52:00PM

wow ok i read the aritcle how is he saying he didnt say that its right there in print. he said it. now hes lieing jjfreak i agree when in doubt beleave silva
wow ibbarra really commited carrer suicide on this one

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

He just seems like a scumbag to me. One of those people who just lies and manipulates his way through life doing anything he can to benefit himself stepping on people along the way. All of the stuff about him overcharging for his camps, falling out with his old clients, this crap about offering wandy training and then trying to backpedal when he gets called out... What a snake.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

I dont know what Juanitos deal is. Hes a born again Christian too but hasnt been acting like one.

TRPHYTRUCK01 » Posted 8/31/07 10:43:00PM

Born again --- Means trying to find something to cover the problem !

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

wait JJfreak is lieing? ? ? what how did he get pulled into this I thought Juanito was anyway I how Page beats his ass some time for all this BS

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]