MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Thales Leites Wants Anderson Silva   [View Full Version]
kastro_316 » Posted 3/31/08 12:04:00PM

DreamFighters.com

DreamFighters.com: Dana White has made public that you are just about next in line to fight for the title against Anderson Silva - What do you have to say about that?

WE STILL WORKING ON THAT. I’VE BEEING DOING MY BEST IN MY FIGHTS AND I’VE COMING FROM FIVE WINS SO I THING I DESERVE THAT.

Porch28 » Posted 2/11/07 3:08:00PM

I hope this fight happens. I think Silva will be tested but ultimately bash his brains in

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Yeah I think it will be a better fight than people think.

Also who wouldnt want a shot at the title.

motorboatensob » Posted 1/29/07 3:59:00PM

So Thales Leites should get the title shot before Bisping or Hendo again

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

well yeah. bisping i dont think should get a shot after a few times to dropping to MW after losing to rashad.

Hendo just lost to silva and beat Palhares, after 1 win i dont think he gets another shot right away, plus hendo is set to face rich franklin.

titorican » Posted 1/15/07 6:05:00PM

Leites is a good fighter, but Marquardt beat the piss out of him. YUSHIN still deserves the next shot WITHOUT A DOUBT.

EvenFlow » Posted 11/9/08 6:40:00PM

Posted by motorboatensob

So Thales Leites should get the title shot before Bisping or Hendo again

Before Bisbing definatly yes, before Hendo or Okami assuming they win definatly not.

EDIT: I dont know where this matchup is coming from but it could be competitive... for a short time. Also I thought the Okami / Anderson fight would be very marketable since its Anderson's last "loss" if you can really call it that and it's something I thought Anderson would and should have requested 1,000 times before anyone else he might want to fight.

[View Full Version of this Page]