Overeem t(ko) 5 28%
Overeem sub 1 6%
Overeem dec 4 22%
Kharitonov t(ko) 7 39%
Kharitonov sub 0 0%
Kharitonov dec 1 6%

Alistair Overeem vs Sergei Kharitonov rubber match   [View Full Version]
mentalcase » Posted 1/23/08 2:35:00AM

this fight will take place in K-1 DYNAMITE 2008 31st December should be a great fight I'm leaning towards kharitonov but overeem has been doing well lately what are your thoughts for this upcoming fight?

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

I got overeem, and i can't wait till he destroys crocop

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

This would be something of short notice to Sergei, at least to me, so I'm going with Overeem. I'll have to think about finishing method but probably TKO.

ohiostate1016 » Posted 9/20/07 12:33:00PM

I actually think that this is a much better matchup than Overeem vs. Cro Cop. Of course Cro Cop is the bigger name, but Kharitonov is the better fighter at this point.

wiggum » Posted 6/25/07 5:24:00PM

ive got sergi on this one......overeem has looked good as of late, and if he beats sergei, then he belongs in the top 10 in my book.....but overeem has looked good lately against guys that his style really works against tho...overeem has always been a bit "chinny" and sergei is the type of guy that will test it.....i think it goes much like theyre last fight...overeem pushes it till he gets caught and out

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

Tough to call. Sergei is an absolute beast imo, but Allisters looking better and better all the time at HW. Id go with Sergei at the end of the day though i think, one think you cant really improve is your chin, which is one of Allisters weaknesses. If Sergei catches him, its going to be lights out.

mattjonesy » Posted 5/22/07 7:05:00PM

gotta go with Sergei on this one , im not a big fan of the demolition man but he has looked pretty solid latley.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Same thing as last time, Sergei will put him to bed.

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Kharitonov is a monster. I think that he will KO Overeem. K1 Dynamite is shaping up to be an awesome card.

mrkennedy » Posted 7/10/07 6:23:00PM

Kharitonov late tko or ud

[View Full Version of this Page]