MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Badr Hari Fighting At K-1 Dynamite?   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

If Badr Hari was suspended indefinitely after his K-1 WGP Finals debacle, which some rumors out of Japan suggest, that indefinite suspension may not be long. A Croatian source is reporting that Hari has been offered a K-1 Dynamite!! fight against Mirko Cro Cop. Another remote but extremely unlikely possibility for Hari is Alistair Overeem, now rumored to fight Sergei Kharitonov at Dynamite.

Article

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

horrible match-up for CC, Hari had a good showin at the K-1 GP plus had Remy rocked in the final before he decided to stomp on his face. I am a CC fan but he needs to take time off to get 100%.

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

would this be a k1 match or mma? either way i doubt any of these fights will pan out.

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

No ways its Cro Cop if he wants to keep any kind of a reputation, he cant pull out of the overeem fight becouse of injury then fight somebody else. I wouldnt mind seeing him fight allister though. Somebody needs to shut that guys mouth.

bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

I saw yesterday on here that Hari is slated to face kimbo in march. His suspension must not be real or just an indefinate formality.

[View Full Version of this Page]