MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Josh Koscheck still holding out on signing agreement   [View Full Version]
Rampage200 » Posted 12/2/08 10:28:00AM

UFC welterweight and original “Ultimate Fighter” housemate, Josh Koscheck is still holding out on signing over name and image rights for the forthcoming UFC video game.

Continued...

bojangalz » Posted 5/25/07 9:00:00PM

I heard the same thing when I watched MMA Live. But lets consider the source...Franklin McNeil is a tool. I'm not getting too excited about this either way until something actually happens.

Speaking on the latest episode of MMA Live, Franklin McNeil said on the situation

“If he loses or even if he wins, this could be the last time he is seen in the UFC. As far as I know, he hasn’t signed the licensing agreement and has no intention of signing it so it has to play on his mind (for his upcoming fight with Yoshida).”

in actuality, this isn't even much of a story. It's just some blogger writing about weak news that was already aired on MMA Live.

theguido » Posted 12/30/07 1:04:00PM

If he wins at fight for the troops he's safe isn't he?

FantasyFighter » Posted 7/6/07 3:46:00PM

Posted by theguido

If he wins at fight for the troops he's safe isn't he?

As long as Chuck Norris inhabits the Earth, nobody is safe!!!

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

he needs to sign it or i think his last fight will be with yoshida

Naturaldisaster » Posted 4/8/07 4:17:00PM

i definitly dont want to see Kos leave ufc. he's entertaining, and he's got a really bright future.

browneye » Posted 4/29/08 9:48:00AM

I wish all the drama would stop over the videogame so it can come out alot quicker cause i really want to play this game

[View Full Version of this Page]