MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
"Razor" Returns To WEC At WEC 38   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

According to sources within his camp, former WEC Lightweight Champion Rob McCullough will return to action at WEC 38 in January. He'll face Marcus Hicks, who is just coming off a WEC LW Title fight himself.

Article

wiggum » Posted 6/25/07 5:24:00PM

nice!....this should be great fight, i dont see it going the distance......razor has good takedown d and better striking...but marcus is powerful with decent boxing, plus i think he's a bjj black belt too....i see razor rob getting a 2nd rd ko/tko

McBee » Posted 4/15/07 3:21:00AM

Posted by wiggum

nice!....this should be great fight, i dont see it going the distance......razor has good takedown d and better striking...but marcus is powerful with decent boxing, plus i think he's a bjj black belt too....i see razor rob getting a 2nd rd ko/tko

really I think this sucks for Razor, go from being the champ to realizing you are like the 5th best fighter in your weight class in the WEC, Marcus takes this one viciously like the 9mm fight.

honestly i wouldnt be suprised if that happend, just not predicting it.

did anybody ever find a link to razors fight vs cerrone???...i really want to see it

McBee » Posted 4/15/07 3:21:00AM

Posted by wiggum

honestly i wouldnt be suprised if that happend, just not predicting it.

did anybody ever find a link to razors fight vs cerrone???...i really want to see it

it seems like everything is on mma-core but I have not checked

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Hicks will win this, can strike with Rob and has better submission and wrestling. So Marcus can rock Rob with a shot and then take him down. late 1st round tko or middle 2nd tko.

PaleHorse » Posted 7/24/07 5:30:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Hicks will win this, can strike with Rob and has better submission and wrestling. So Marcus can rock Rob with a shot and then take him down. late 1st round tko or middle 2nd tko.

Hicks has a good chin too. Rob has a ... I dunno but he got KTFOd by Varner and had a really dull fight with Kenneth Alexander I had the misfortune of seeing live.

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Hicks has a good chin too. Rob has a ... I dunno but he got KTFOd by Varner and had a really dull fight with Kenneth Alexander I had the misfortune of seeing live.

yeah but after razor rob got KTFO'd by Varner, so did hicks...both were highlight reel ko's and both were the first time either had been ko'd...so can really compare chins.....at the end of the day, both have the abilities to do it to each other

[View Full Version of this Page]